Display Case for a single figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus Wright

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So, basically I am looking to weather I can find display case for a single figure.
You now, like taking out one segment of detolf display case and using it to display just a single figure.

Is there anything like that? Where can I get it?

Thanks.

yup. they're out there. search for "Acrylic Display Case" or" Acrylic Display Box". i've never used one so i can't recommend any certain kind.

Hi everyone.

So, basically I am looking to weather I can find display case for a single figure.
You now, like taking out one segment of detolf display case and using it to display just a single figure.

Is there anything like that? Where can I get it?

Thanks.

You might try PMing GEIL about this.

Sorry to tease
caseimbd2.jpg

cause I am not making any until at least Mar/April but if you can wait PM me what you have in mind and I try to at least give you an idea of what it would cost. BTW another cost effective way is buying cases from Michaels ... it's mentioned in one of the DC or Marvel threads but I can;t remember which one now :p ... they are smaller and a lot thinner but also a lot cheaper. Just keep in mind no matter which case, you buy a few and you can get a detolf instead ;)

Thanks for thinking of me Maglor :D

click the DIY link in my sig to get some ideas. It actually does not make sense to make your own unless you have most of the tools needed already and can source a wholeseller that is willing to sell you small volumes but more details of my experience in my blog

Back