Superheroes movies releasing dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good times for Superheroes movies fans.

Thor: May 6, 2011

X-Men First Class: June 3, 2011

Green Lantern: 17 June, 2011

The First Avenger: Captain America: July 22, 2011

Batman The Dark Knight Rises: July 20, 2012

Conan the Barbarian: August 19, 2011

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2: Sometime in 2011 ?

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengueance: February 17, 2012

The Avengers: May 4, 2012

Spider-Man Reboot: July 3, 2012

Ant-Man: Sometime in 2012 ?

Superman: Man of Steel: December 2012

Deadpool: Sometime in 2012 ?

Fantastic Four: Tentatively 2013 ?

Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013

The Flash: Sometime in 2013 ?

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Last edited:
If Green Lantern takes the Deadpool movie from me.....i'm gonna....say bad things about GL on the internet!

The movies I'm looking forward to are in Red. The movies I think are going to suck are in Blue.

Good times for Superheroes movies fans.

Thor: May 6, 2011

X-Men First Class: June 3, 2011

Green Lantern: 17 June, 2011

The First Avenger: Captain America: July 22, 2011

Batman The Dark Knight Rises: July 20, 2012

Conan the Barbarian: August 19, 2011

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2: Sometime in 2011 ?

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengueance: February 17, 2012

The Avengers: May 4, 2012

Spider-Man Reboot: July 3, 2012

Ant-Man: Sometime in 2012 ?

Superman: Man of Steel: December 2012

Deadpool: Sometime in 2012 ?

Fantastic Four: Tentatively 2013 ?

Iron Man 3: May 3, 2013

The Flash: Sometime in 2013 ?

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

This is the beginning of the end for Superhero films. I have a feeling with this over saturation in the next couple of years, audiences will have their fill, and rightfully so.

This is the beginning of the end for Superhero films. I have a feeling with this over saturation in the next couple of years, audiences will have their fill, and rightfully so.

I've already reached that point. I'm not truly excited for anything on that list. Well, maybe Green Lantern.

Maybe. If they continue to be successful and push the envelope for storytelling like Iron Man and Batman I don't see this becoming an issue. Now if we get to the point where they're churning out stuff like Elektra every couple of months I can definitely see how people would get bored with it.

It feels wrong that these comic flicks are turning into mere two-hour Hot Toys commercials for me.

Maybe. If they continue to be successful and push the envelope for storytelling like Iron Man and Batman I don't see this becoming an issue. Now if we get to the point where they're churning out stuff like Elektra every couple of months I can definitely see how people would get bored with it.

:exactly: I am looking forward to most of those films, I am far from burnt out. As stated, they just churn out crap to make money without a good story that could change quickly.

Back