• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS obi wan 1/6th lightsaber Ep 4 or Ep 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi looking to buy the lit and unlit versions of either of these two lightsabers for a kitbash Ep4 Old Ben.

I'm in Dublin, Ireland.

Thanks for your time.

j14

Found the unlit, still looking for the lit.

That's really great, good luck with the search for the lit one. Sure even if you cannot find the lit one does the hilt have a hole to take a blade in it? I can just put a blue Anakin Clone Wars Blade that I have and use the hilt as lit or unlit depending on the pose needed. Do you think that would work?

Thanks,

Jay

That's really great, good luck with the search for the lit one. Sure even if you cannot find the lit one does the hilt have a hole to take a blade in it? I can just put a blue Anakin Clone Wars Blade that I have and use the hilt as lit or unlit depending on the pose needed. Do you think that would work?

Thanks,

Jay

Yes, it would, and I do have two unlit sabers so you could glue the blade in if you wanted. PM me an we'll work something out.

Unfortunately it seems these were lost in the post, does any else have these sabers for sale?

Last edited:
Back