Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystolle

"I DO THE CUTTING"
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello freaks,

After following so many incredible collections here I have decided to begin sharing my collection. I am an avid collector of figures/statues/models of mostly movie or comics characters as most here and have acquired through 10+ years a very personal and unique set consisting of busts, statues, model kits, and 1/6 figures. In the past year I have moved more in the direction of 1/6 figures (Hot Toys, Sideshow, etc) and customs. Most of these pics are new taken by me with the exception of some that I've had from years back. My display room is still months aways but when that is completed, I will finally be able to show you guys my full collection. Mostly everything is in boxes like all of my Hot Toys and Sideshow stuff for instance. For now, I hope you enjoy a piece of my addiction. Take care and Happy Collecting!

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

DSCN0883-1.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

IMG_8489.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking collection Mystolle
Thanks a lot Teddy, means a lot coming from you. I hope you like the Deckard pics ;-)

Wow, great collection! I love your 1/6 stuff :hi5:

Thanks MarfMaster, your 1/6 stuff is outstanding. Yeah, I've been moving to 1/6 with Hot Toys and customs, but almost all of my model kits are also 1/6 scale and go very well with the figures. I only have a few of the big Sideshow statues, but most are in scale which is good for the display area.

Great Collection Mystolle, Major Congrats to you

Thanks Colossus.

Awesome 1/6 customs for sure. Very diverse and all high quality.
I should have snagged that Bill the Butcher when It was being made.
I always wnated one of those..:)

Back