SDCC art from last year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys not exactly sure where to post this but i seen some art posted from the con last year, and i can only imagine it is very expensive but does anyone have any idea where i could purchase this art or similar quality stuff?? I just think these are amazina and would great in my statue area!!!

Man ive posted this thread twice since last year with no responses... any comic fans atleast recognize the artist?? So i can maybe google his work?

Man ive posted this thread twice since last year with no responses... any comic fans atleast recognize the artist?? So i can maybe google his work?

The first pic is by Alex Ross (sdcc avengers art). sdcc xmen art (top) is by artist Gabriele dell'Otto and the bottom one is Simone Bianchi. Not sure about the last piece with Iron-Man, Thor and Hulk.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys maybe that will lead me to some more information..thanks again!

Thanks for the info guys ive found a couple places that have the avengers litho for sale, such a beautiful piece. Will look stunning with the premium formats in front of this piece!

Back