Batcompu's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batcompu

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I'm new to this forum and already introduced myself @ the introduction corner.

I don't know if everybody digs my collection on this forum.
But I think time will tell :p .

I have a gallery on my own site. Almost 80% of my complete collection is shown @ my Collection Gallery

Hopefully you enjoy watching the collection.

And I know :postpics:

But the link to my Collection Gallery
is the easiest way to share the pictures.

wow great collection you have a lot of the batman pieces from when i was a kid, awesome:rock

Looks great! Lots of great, rare, and nice pieces.

I enjoyed mostly the statues. I take it some of those are custom pieces, correct?

I also liked that you had some of "The Batman" maquette's. That show gets no love really and I always enjoyed it.

Congrats!

wow great collection you have a lot of the batman pieces from when i was a kid, awesome:rock

Thanks you had a great time as kid I assume ;)

Looks great! Lots of great, rare, and nice pieces.

I enjoyed mostly the statues. I take it some of those are custom pieces, correct?

I also liked that you had some of "The Batman" maquette's. That show gets no love really and I always enjoyed it.

Congrats!

Thanks
I indeed have some custom pieces and they are done great imho.

The Batman show was great indeed except for the 5th season imho where he always teamed up with someone.

Thanks you had a great time as kid I assume ;)

Thanks
I indeed have some custom pieces and they are done great imho.

The Batman show was great indeed except for the 5th season imho where he always teamed up with someone.

Agreed. I think they took the bigger the better approach and it backfired. The JL members were done well IMO, but I liked the feel of the cartoon before it turned into some type of JL thing. I didn't like seeing it change and was hoping for more of the Rogue's Gallery to show up or return.

I wasn't super hot on the Batgirl thing either but it didn't completely ruin the show for me like it did some.

The Batman design is still one of my faves though!

Agreed. I think they took the bigger the better approach and it backfired. The JL members were done well IMO, but I liked the feel of the cartoon before it turned into some type of JL thing. I didn't like seeing it change and was hoping for more of the Rogue's Gallery to show up or return.

I wasn't super hot on the Batgirl thing either but it didn't completely ruin the show for me like it did some.

The Batman design is still one of my faves though!

I liked the style some time later in the first season.
first time I saw it I wasn't convinced of the style.

My favorite style is still the BTAS series from 1992.

It's Offical you are a Batman Collector, Great Collection and Welcome to the Show Batcom

Thanks for making if official and for the welcome message.

Awesome collection of Batman Wow !!!

Thanks and I hope to add the Batwing and Batmobile from Toynami soon it will look nice with the cowl and the speargun.

when I got those I need to save again for sometime before I can add new things.

just 1 little but amazing addition

phoca_thumb_l_dsc07903-bw.jpg

Back