Lifesize Yoda question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goliath

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody can help me here. A fellow collector in Switzerland is offering the same Yoda statue as these two that are currently on Ebay:

Ebay auction 1 / Ebay auction 2

Since I'm not too much into Star Wars, I was wondering how much this would be worth?

And maybe somebody could tell me who the manufacturer is and where I could find more information.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I have this and paid about $300 US for it. I like the piece a lot.

Isn't that the Rubies one? I don't know what they're worth, but I'm holding out for Gentle Giants'.

Darklord Dave said:
Isn't that the Rubies one? I don't know what they're worth, but I'm holding out for Gentle Giants'.

Are you talking about GG's Clone Wars Monument or are they doing another one that I don't know about?

Yep, that's the Rubies version. I think I paid around $450 for mine... I dig it... But the GG version will be better.

DSC00225-vi.jpg

Thanks to everybody for the info so far!

So do you think $ 300 would be a fair deal these days?

Yep, that's the one I'm talking about - but it will cost AT LEAST twice the Rubies one.

Darklord Dave said:
Yep, that's the one I'm talking about - but it will cost AT LEAST twice the Rubies one.

Correct;

it will be around 600- 700 $

However, likeness is much more better and he has a real FX lighsaber operating with bateries or adaptor.

even only for FX , I will be choosing the GG version next year.

im getting the gg yoda.ive got it ordered ages ago through my local mod-shop
its costing £480 all in.not to bad to get it in the UK.his light saber might be made by master replicas which might explain the delay on this awesome piece :chew :emperor

I have seen that before. I forgot all about it. Looks pretty damn good too.

I WANT YODA;):chew
This lifesize statue is really what I'm looking for in the next months... It is due to ship in October and I'm crazy for it since the first time I've seen the San Diego CC Pic last year!!!

Are there any specs on this like size and weight or how much this will actually cost because I'm very interested but need a little more info on it.

anakin1138 said:
I WANT YODA;):chew
This lifesize statue is really what I'm looking for in the next months... It is due to ship in October and I'm crazy for it since the first time I've seen the San Diego CC Pic last year!!!
How do you know it is due to ship in October?
I have e-mailed then 4 times regarding this piece but to no avail!
I am rathered annoyed! I am willing to drop $900 on this damn thing...I would expect some info on it! Especially since they already took preorders for some of them last summer!

The GG version is MUCH better IMO....are they sold out or are they still takeing orders for them??

word was it was 800-900 dollars including shipping in us.
my uk mod shop man thinks its arriving very soon
and i had to put down payment to be sure of 1.
its supposed to be made of fibreglass with silicon skin over the top
like cinemarkette did with terminator 1/3 scale arny.:google

I would've thought we would've heard more about it if it were coming out in less than 6 months. Does anyone know the ES on it?

Is this info that was at SDCC last year or another show because I can find nothing about on the web.

Back