Bespin Luke Statue by Koto...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who the hell he looks like. It sure isn't Luke. Are there other pictures of this?

come on you have to give Koto some credit... they do make some nice stuff. the only problem is they are usually only the characters that are aliens or masked. the actual "face" characters are hit or miss.

the darth maul, mace/ yoda, boba fett are outsanding in quality, but when it comes to say-- luke in the stormtrooper he looks good, but he's not mark hamill. the darth vader/ anakin they came out with last year is by far the worst likeness they have ever produced.

What I want to know is did Anakin have sex with a farm animal to create this thing? I mean it looks like his face is mixed between human and a animal you eat on a BLT.:rotfl

I love the idea of that statue, but it is one of the worst looking things since Josh posted his pics of himself with his Maul saber.:rotfl

Seiously though, I'm glad I'm not the only one disgusted by it.

My wife honestly didn't know who that was supposed to be. It didn't register as Star Wars (or as anything else). She was just clueless until I told her that it was Luke from ESB.

She said: "No, it's not."

Darth Loki said:
I love the idea of that statue, but it is one of the worst looking things since Josh posted his pics of himself with his Maul saber.:rotfl

Fine I see how you are. :monkey2 :monkey5 :lol

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

tomandshell said:
My wife honestly didn't know who that was supposed to be. It didn't register as Star Wars (or as anything else). She was just clueless until I told her that it was Luke from ESB.

She said: "No, it's not."

I know this thing is awful. This is IMO is far more off than the Frodo PF, Aragorn @ The Black Gates, etc. from any of the LOTR lines.

All of Kotobukiyas human likenesses are crappy but this one is definitely the worst.

I like the pose, and everything below the neck. Koto just can't do a human face likeness. I have several Kotos and like them alot...oh well, no Koto Luke for me.

The upper torso is way too thin looking as well, just bad - bad - bad! :emperor

JohnyBoo said:
I like the pose, and everything below the neck. Koto just can't do a human face likeness. I have several Kotos and like them alot...oh well, no Koto Luke for me.

Yeah, the pose and body don't bother me or look all that bad but that face. YEEESSH!

I'm unfamiliar with these Kotobukiya SW statues. It says model kit. Does that mean it comes unassembled and unpainted? Just curious.

Agree on the Leia. She's looking fine.

Back