sandtrooper assmbly guide?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qrest Fourstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is there an assembly guide for the Sandtroopers I'm missing? I'm starting to open these guys but just realized on the corporal I don't know where this tiny pouch goes or if I should have put the backpack on first before the pauldron.

and pardon my stupidity for not opening these sooner.

I think that about the best you are going to get is reference pictures that you will have to hunt down yourself for the most part.

The few recommendations that I can give you are the box art, the gallery and the 360 on Sideshow's website. Other than that, screen caps will be your most likely option.

for the most part,i put take the Sandtroopers helmet off first.
Then,i place the Backpack on the floor and put the figures back to it.
then,i get both straps and thread them through to the top of the backpack,then tie the 2 straps together behind the troopers neck post.
After that,i fold them down so they cannot be seen,then place the helmet back on.

After that,i just place the left arm through the pouches straps and it holds in place itself between the shoulder,chest and arm :)

Honestly, for me, the best guide would be the movie itself.

Rewatching I realise its hard to find 2 troopers with the exact configuration of pouches. Its a frantic mix of difference pouch types.:lol

The only thing I had to do different from simply assembling the Sandtroopers, was to add a bit of double sided tape on the backapck and thus attaching it much better to the back armor. The provided straps are nice looking but not so good regarding sturdiness, but with the double sticky tape it was perfect.

Back