next ss sidious 1/4 or 12 inch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the Doctor

Just a little Freaky
Reaction score
the last podd cast confirmed a new sith.i think sidious definately,
1/4 scale or 12 inch.
what do you think freeks

the Doctor said:
the last podd cast confirmed a new sith.i think sidious definately,
1/4 scale or 12 inch.
what do you think freeks

I think if there's a Sith coming, it will be in the 12 inch line. But what did the podcast say to make you think Sidious? I didn't get to hear it. It didn't want to load on my computer this time.

I would prefer a 12" Sidious mostly because 12" is mainly what I collect....but a PF Sidious would look awesome with my PF Vader....either one would make me happy..also a PF Sidious would have less time between pre-order and delivery..all he really is is a head sculpt and hands....then add one robe and you have a Darth Sidious..

Sidious as a PF? I don't think Sid is as iconic as Binary Sunset Luke or ANH Leia or Obi-Wan. He'll probably be a 1/6 figure.

hi guys,i think sidious because-
1.april fouls
2.1/4 vader and 12 inch done already
3.because 12 inch or 1/4 sidious would be awesome.
:emperor

I want Sidious in both formats and Maul for that matter. So they can trade off if they like do one in 12" first and the other in PF and then reverse that.

maul to sideshow was an april fools joke.its to obvious him coming out next.
i thought there job was to keep us guessing.
i know i am::lol

I'd like an episode III Sideous in 12", and an Episode VI Emperor in PF to go with Vader. :emperor

Didn't they say in a previous podcast that the Maul was an joke, but he really would be coming soon?

Also there's a hint in this podcast - what Mat is working on right now was the question. They didn't answer, but said the Dark Side was strong in his office - or something like that.

That sounds like a PF Ankin, which would be awesome. But any PF figure will do, you cant go wrong unless its Jar Jar Binks.

There was something in the podcast about the Senate. It's right when they're introducing Matt. That's why I'm thinking its ROTS Palpy! And I do think it's a 12".

I think Tom said somewhere that the next PF is a villian and is from ESB (it could still be the Emperor though), Fett anyone?

NASEDO said:
That sounds like a PF Ankin, which would be awesome.

Enough of Anakin for me.
How many more we can get
there is count dooku, darth maul, sidious out there.

I believe that SS would make a great dooku digure. Even the unleashed version of hasbro is great, I can;t imagine a PF dooku with real cloth and great likeness by SS.

"I can;t imagine a PF dooku with real cloth and great likeness by SS."

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen the Obi Wan PF?????????????? It's such an amazing likeness that it freaks my girlfriend out every time she looks at it.

Darth Loki said:
"I can;t imagine a PF dooku with real cloth and great likeness by SS."
Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry English is not my native language and I realized that I couldn't express what I wanted to say.

The wording shall read:

I can't imagine how superb it would be a PF dooku with real cloth and great likeness by SS."

What I want to say is, "I am sure SS will do it so superb that it will be much more better than my imagination(expectations)

. Hope this is clear :chew

Last edited:
I'm with you Gambit, bring on PF Tyranus! I think for a little while for kicks and giggles I'll have him displayed with Obi-Wan, the two old farts of the two trilogies.

i would love a sidious!!! especially a PF. i missed the boat on the old attakus palpatine in his throne so i've been craving him since then. vader and maul are my ultimate picks for the sith badas#es but when it comes to all encompassing evil i always picture palpatine sitting in his throne in jedi.....:emperor

Sorry about the miscomunication Gambit.

I want 2 versions of a 12" Palpatine/Sidius, and a PF Emperor :emperor

But right now I'd settle for the next announcement no matter who it is.

Back