What's your hot toys marvel dream toy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runawaybrain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since hot toys is starting to explore the dc and marvel catalogs, I was wondering what your marvel movie dream toy would be. Maybe you want an ang lee gamma poodle or are dying for a Colin ferrell bullseye. Personally, I'd want an x2 nightcrawler and mystique. An Alfred molina doc ock would also be cool.

There are a bunch I would be interested in purchasing...pretty much ALL of the X-men in 1/6 HT's goodness.

However, if I could only pick one, I would LOVE to see a 1/6 scale Hulk. 'Nuff said!

I wouldn't call any Marvel movie character a "dream" figure exactly, but I would sure like a Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Storm, Jean Grey, and Colossus to fill out my favorite comic X-team.

We need:

Hulk
Fantastic Four
Dr. Doom
X-Men (Storm, Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Prof X at the least)
Magneto
Sabertooth
Daredevil
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Sandman
Venom
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Any new Avengers outfit changes to Iron Man, Cap, Thor, etc

Last edited:
134796-55452-blind-al_large.jpg

Where it be at!

Wish Hot Toys would make Comic Version Characters!! As far as Movie version, would be nice to see the Hulk!!

1.wolverine in suit will be awesome... and
2.hulk with alternate headsculpt of banner and costume like dx joker will be great!
3.daredevil
4.punisher cause i pass the independent maker knowing ht will make one
5.mystique... the skin will be a great challenge!!! and must be god damn blue sexy!!!!

1.wolverine in suit will be awesome... and
2.hulk with alternate headsculpt of banner and costume like dx joker will be great!3.daredevil
4.punisher cause i pass the independent maker knowing ht will make one
5.mystique... the skin will be a great challenge!!! and must be god damn blue sexy!!!!

Why don't you people get it. That only works when the base body used on both possible figures is the same. A Banner head will not work on a Hulk body and neither would the clothes. That is a seperate figure you are asking for! :duh

My dream marvel Hot Toys figures are
The Incredible Hulk
Comic Book versions of Wolverine, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Juggernaunt, Rhino, Lizard, Spider-Man (coming true), Thor, Doctor Doom.

Why don't you people get it. That only works when the base body used on both possible figures is the same. A Banner head will not work on a Hulk body and neither would the clothes. That is a seperate figure you are asking for! :duh

oh i'm sorry for not being specific sir buttmunch... i mean hulk with alternate head of banner and clothes like dx joker... that means you don't put banner hs to hulk... you buy extra body for it... and the clothes for banner is a give away.... hope i'm clear now...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::thud:

G a l a c t u s

Edit: Wait, I'm sure I ranted about these Hot Toys wishlist threads on another thread and the need to ban the O.P for creating them...:slap:gah:

Back