Collecting for Past 2 Years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzSpawn

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have been collecting toys for the past two years, I think I have a pretty decent collection.
I have the Terminator 12inch t800 tech noir edition on back order
just waiting for it to arrive.

Also just preordered the Neca 1/4 Scale 19inch original predator all three versions, masked, unmasked and open mouth editions.

Let us know what you think everybody

Im not sure I wanted to keep them all in the boxes but its so tempting to open them
I like the artwork on the boxes as well

Let them out m8. Otherwise you coulda saved a helluva lot just buying the empty boxes. Freedom!!

I got the akira figure in japan had it posted to my home address, was tempted to get kanedas bike, it was only $270 for the giant version by medicom. wish it go it now

Very Cool Collection, Welcome to the Show OZ, When I used to collect what you have displayed I would always get 2 one for display one for a set or resale but alas that became pricey and I liked to display so here we are, Congrats on your Collection.

thanks everyone for the welcome
deciding on what to get next
was thinking about going on the waiting list for the sideshow predator statue with removable mask

Back