• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys TDK V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Reaction score
To be honest I really just want the pants and hands, so if anyone wants to just sell me those that would be great.

Otherwise I'll take the whole figure if it's for a reasonable price.

Also looking for Hot Toys Two Face coins if anyone has those.

Nygma I have a set from the hot toys two face..1:6 2 coins and 1 pin brand new if your still looking. Could show photo if ud like...just pay shipping

Last edited:
Bump. Only interested in V1 TDK full figure or suit and hands.

Already own a medi.

PM sent to fashizal1

crappy pics. but these were actually hard to get pics of with the lighting in this house. then if i used the flash it would blur from the plastic but hope it helps. also sent ya a pm nygma

I recently got my hands on V1 TDK Batman, I've had it sitting in my pile of loot for a couple years on BBTS and completely forgot about it. I don't really have an interest in the figure, but it's still sealed so it will be more costly since you're only searching for specific parts of the figure.

Back