List of this years Super Bowl movie ads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a list of Super Bowl Movie Ads that will be during the game this year. There are a lot more than the last couple years.

https://www.hollywoodnews.com/2011/...pots-include-thor-transformers-and-pirates-4/

You might not think this, but Super Bowl Sunday is like Film Geek Christmas. On this day, spread throughout a full day of NFL football, Cinema Santa unwraps our first looks at so many of the major blockbusters we will be writing and talking about all year. Long before the Internet housed leaked set footage and early trailer peeks, passionate movie fans flocied to the TV set on Super Bowl Sunday not to watch the game, but to see what trailers would run during the commercial breaks.

So what clips will we see this year?

Well, ComingSoon does a nice breakdown, creating a Super Bowl Sunday timeline based on information provided by The Hollywood Reporter. It looks like “Thor” and “Captain America” will have spots. So will Michael Bay’s third “Transformers” and the fourth “Pirates of the Caribbean.” Universal will unveil a “Cowboys & Aliens” tease, while families can look forward to “Kung Fu Panda 2” and “Rango” commercials.

Here’s the full list, and when you will see them:

Pre-Game Spots:
Battle: Los Angeles (Sony)
The Eagle (Focus)
Just Go With It (Sony)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Paramount)
Priest (Sony)

Game Spots:
Captain America: The First Avenger (Paramount)
Cowboys & Aliens (Universal)
Limitless (Relativity)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Disney)
Rango (Paramount)
Super 8 (Paramount)
Thor (Paramount)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Paramount)

Post-Game “Glee” Spots:
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (Paramount)
Take Me Home Tonight (Relativity)

Which ones are you looking forward to?

Mostly looking forward to seeing something for Captain America. I think that movie might be the worst one of the summer but I'm very interested in seeing something.

Definitely more of Thor, Battle for L.A., and Transformer's. Wouldn't it be nice if Transformers actually had some robots in the preview?!?! I really could care less about that movie until it hits Blu Ray but I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Where is the X-men First Class preview?!?! :dunno

I saw a Transformers trailer last week. Was very disappointed when I found out it was a Transformers trailer. :(

Back