The Wait-List works...Grievous style!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I just received an e-mail that my wait-list for the Grievous exclusive just converted into an order.

I actually jumped out of my chair! :chew

Hooray! I just got the same e-mail. I thought I was going to miss out on this one because I only got on the wait list 3 weeks ago. WHEW!:monkey5

It's an expensive piece coming shortly after a few other expensive pieces. There were bound to be several cancellations, both willing and unwilling. Congratulations on getting one!

Batty said:
I just received an e-mail that my wait-list for the Grievous exclusive just converted into an order.

I actually jumped out of my chair! :chew

That's how I felt when my PF Doom Ex wait list came through. I don't really care for this piece but I share your wait list conversion happiness!

Dance Wookies! DANCE!!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I love the wait list. It brought me my Sentinel vs. exclusive.

:chew Dance Wookies, DANCE!!! :chew

I think that a ten wookiee salute will be in order if anybody gets a Gray Hulk off the wait list. If just one of those 50 credit cards is full, there's going to be one very happy wait lister...

I'm playing catch-up with the PF line. The past couple of weeks I've been looking to pick up Obi-Wan. Now he's going to have to wait.

I think of all the SW PF exclusives, the cape on Grievous makes the biggest difference. While regular editions are going for reasonable prices on eBay, exclusives are not. I have a feeling this will be the cheapest we see the cape wearin' Grievous. Thank the wait-list.

tomandshell said:
I think that a ten wookiee salute will be in order if anybody gets a Gray Hulk off the wait list. If just one of those 50 credit cards is full, there's going to be one very happy wait lister...

Anyone missing out on that piece because of low funds on their card on file is a fool. There is no other way around it or a nice way to put it. :google

Well, I love the waitlist, waitlist turned into order: Doc Doom PF Ex, Iron man EX comiquette, The thing bust (which I had to cancel anyways for too much stuff coming and my main collection is Star Wars) Marvel Vs the Sentinel diorama Ex. I'm very happy I got the exclusive for the Doom and the diorama cause the chalice really gives that final touch to the figure, I mean it is a great addition to the figure (which is fantastic even without it) and the lights for the Sentinel diorama are awesome.

THANKS WAITLIST!!!

ah by the way, CONGRATS Batty and yes, the Cape on Grievous is a must have!!!

I got mine through the waitlist as well. Congrats to Batty and everyone else.

Waitlist rules! :bow

tomandshell said:
I think that a ten wookiee salute will be in order if anybody gets a Gray Hulk off the wait list.

I am still pissed off with SS due to the general Custer figure between the regular and exclusive and the gray version one.

Do anybody remember this?

I was one of the first people to order the exclusive when announced. However, there was General Custer figure between the gray version and the other versions and due to this I didn't even look at the bottom of the page as what is there ans consequently missed Gray version.

I have some doubts that SS intentionally put that General 12" figure so that some people would pass the gray version such as me. :emperor

I was on the wait list on the second day but probably wait list will never work for me on this.

Another wait lists that I am still waiting is the sentinel exclusive and dr dooms. I am even in the wait list of regular versions for both statues and I feel so stupid not to buy at the time when they were avaliable. :monkey2

I haven't had my Kit Fisto exclusive converted. I truly think this guy will be one of the rarest SW 12" they ever make.

gambit said:
I am still pissed off with SS due to the general Custer figure between the regular and exclusive and the gray version one.

Do anybody remember this?

I was one of the first people to order the exclusive when announced. However, there was General Custer figure between the gray version and the other versions and due to this I didn't even look at the bottom of the page as what is there ans consequently missed Gray version.

I have some doubts that SS intentionally put that General 12" figure so that some people would pass the gray version such as me. :emperor

I was on the wait list on the second day but probably wait list will never work for me on this.

Another wait lists that I am still waiting is the sentinel exclusive and dr dooms. I am even in the wait list of regular versions for both statues and I feel so stupid not to buy at the time when they were avaliable. :monkey2

There is no sense in beating yourself over these type of things. On my many years of collecting I have learned that you win some and you lose some. Sooner or later you'll find a way to get those pieces you missed.

In time you'll learn which pieces to pass on as they can be had later and which ones to preorder.

anakin1138 said:
Well, I love the waitlist, waitlist turned into order: Doc Doom PF Ex, Iron man EX comiquette, The thing bust (which I had to cancel anyways for too much stuff coming and my main collection is Star Wars) Marvel Vs the Sentinel diorama Ex. I'm very happy I got the exclusive for the Doom and the diorama cause the chalice really gives that final touch to the figure, I mean it is a great addition to the figure (which is fantastic even without it) and the lights for the Sentinel diorama are awesome.

!

when did you get on the wailist for the doom ex?

Gruson said:
You're welcome. :)

I cancelled mine.

That's too bad. This will easily be Sideshow's best piece yet; and it'll be the flagship piece for their 1/4 PF line.

Back