• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

INSANELY TWISTED RABBITS -DEMON DOG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVEB2005

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wanting to get hold of the 'Demon dog' statue in the Insanely Twisted Rabbits line. If anybody out there wants to sell, get back to me and we'll do a deal.

Many thanks
Steve

Good luck man. There have been a couple threads for this item. I know that Student Toe has one, but last I checked he wasn't looking to sell. You'll be lucky to find one for cheaper than $250. I just got one on eBay for about $235 and consider myself very lucky. It is my favorite of them all though.

I have one on my shelf.

The prices are going high, far higher than they should be. I got mine for less than retail, and I have a great deal of personal interest in it.

But if I feel the interest to sell, I'll make mine available. Especially depending on how much someone would spend on it.

It's mint of course,

If I ever break up with my girlfriend I'll have one that's signed by Michal Gagne for sale :D

Nemo Nint said:
I have one on my shelf.

The prices are going high, far higher than they should be. I got mine for less than retail, and I have a great deal of personal interest in it.

But if I feel the interest to sell, I'll make mine available. Especially depending on how much someone would spend on it.

It's mint of course,

Nemo, where have you been hiding? School taking all your time? :monkey2

STEVEB2005 said:
Hi,

I'm wanting to get hold of the 'Demon dog' statue in the Insanely Twisted Rabbits line. If anybody out there wants to sell, get back to me and we'll do a deal.

Many thanks
Steve

One sold on eBay for $255 the other day. Average price currently. Good luck.

devilgirl said:
it's called a search! I wanted to see who else liked ITRs. What's the big deal?

i love them :monkey1 Your bf can tell u that.

...for the record, Chris was willing to pay high money for one of my Demon Dog for you.

TOE said:
i love them :monkey1 Your bf can tell u that.

...for the record, Chris was willing to pay high money for one of my Demon Dog for you.

She knows. She was pretty spoiled. One day she'll realize it.

And I guess I need to watch what I say around here now :monkey3

Darth Loki said:
She knows. She was pretty spoiled. One day she'll realize it.

And I guess I need to watch what I say around here now :monkey3

1- Yeah I was spoiled (my knee is killing me btw)
2- Since when do you ever watch what you say :slap

devilgirl said:
1- Yeah I was spoiled (my knee is killing me btw)
2- Since when do you ever watch what you say :slap

You gotta watch what you say here. People don't know that you have a bad knee and that I would rub it every night. They probably took it as the other reason your knees would hurt :monkey3

Get your mind out of the gutter fellas :lol

Back