Whose portrayal of Batman is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite portrayal of Batman?

• Adam West

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • Michael Keaton

Votes: 58 29.7%
  • Val Kilmer

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Christian bale

Votes: 108 55.4%

• Total voters

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know that every movie and the TV show were totally different in terms of tone and seriousness. My question is , which portrayal of Batman is your favorite? I grew up watching Adam West, thoroughly enjoyed Michael Keaton's Batman as a teenager and think Christian Bale is by far the best. But I tend to lean more towards Keaton, maybe because his version was from "my generation". I threw Val Kilmer and George Clooney in there, well because they did play the Batman.:lol This is just a fun poll, let's try to keep it friendly.Is there any other actor I'm forgetting?

None of the above.

The best Batman was Kevin Conroy from the Animated Series. Perfect balance of characterization between Bats and Bruce. :lecture

Tom Hanks.

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DvOHbxBAEN8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

None of the above.

The best Batman was Kevin Conroy from the Animated Series. Perfect balance of characterization between Bats and Bruce. :lecture

I knew someone would add him as a write-in :lol But in all fairness he's a great Batman.

But, I still throw my support behind Keaton :yess:

What about Lewis Wilson?

LewisWilson_Batman.jpg

And Robert Lowery?

250px-Batman_1949.png

I voted Adam West because he did a good job between Batman and Bruce.

Keaton was a great Bruce, but I always found him unbelievalbe as Bats.

Kilmer was the opposite. Great Bats. Bruce was too uptight.

Never saw Clooney's Bats/Bruce. I can see how his Bruce would have been great though.

Christian Bale does both wonderfully, but he is going to win the poll so I didn't vote for him.

:wave

Oh and Lewis Wilson was great. I always thought he was Adam West and was surprised to find out that I was wrong.

Bale. But i am not a Batman fan so my opinion on this should not matter to Batman fans. He's just the best to this non Batman fan.

I voted Bale - but would have voted Conroy if he was in the poll. I'm suprised Clooney got a vote! :lol

Bale is good but the raspy voice he does with the bat suit on drives me nuts for some reason.and to be honest i thought Heath sucked as the Joker.the joker was always a prankster .they made the Joker a straight up loon .like shooting the guy in the face with a double barrel ,I guess I am old school and liked the older shows better .now Danny Devito was great as the penguin

Bale is good but the raspy voice he does with the bat suit on drives me nuts for some reason.and to be honest i thought Heath sucked as the Joker.the joker was always a prankster .they made the Joker a straight up loon .like shooting the guy in the face with a double barrel ,I guess I am old school and liked the older shows better .now Danny Devito was great as the penguin

Someone's eyeballs just exploded. :lol

Back