George Lucas end of the world 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
George Lucas Predicts World Will End In 2012… Seriously

Filed under: bizarre, movies — Erin La Rosa @ 11:05 pm
January 17th 2011

georgelucas.jpg
I’m not trying to step on the toes of any Star Wars fanatics out there but… You’re boy George Lucas be crazy! And I don’t mean in the fun kinda way either.
How do I know this? Well, it seems that Seth Rogen decided to take a meeting, as the folks of Hollywood do, and Lucas joined along with his good pal, director Steven Spielberg, and then proceeded to explain that world is going to end come 2012…
Understandably, the star of The Green Hornet was a little stunned to hear this.
In an interview he recalled that, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.”
The 28-year-old continued by saying, “He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ‘My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry…’”
So, what’s a guy to do when presented with the world’s demise? Inquire as to plans for survival of course!

“I first thought he (Lucas) was joking,” Rogen said. “And then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, ‘If you’re George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there’s no way you haven’t built a spaceship for yourself… So I asked him… ‘Can I have a seat on it?’
Lucas’ answer: “He claimed he didn’t have a spaceship, but there’s no doubt there’s a Millennium Falcon in a garage somewhere with a pilot just waiting to go,” Rogen joked. “It’s gonna be him and Steven Spielberg and I’ll be blown up like the rest of us.”
Well, as we’ve told you Lucas isn’t the only one preparing for the apocalypse. Looks like he and A___on Kutcher (crazies) will be tasked with the challenge of carrying on after earth is destroyed.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it really does end. Crazy sh going on right now. Only getting worse.

Thats why he's releasing Star Wars on blue-ray this year.

On a side note , how difficult is it to properly use YOUR and YOU'RE??

"You’re boy George Lucas be crazy!":slap

Well when your writing crap does it really matter what your grammar is like?
**intentionally using your improperly here**

George Lucas has a spaceship, but it's all CGI and therefore useless. Clearly the person who wrote this has never seen the PT.

Lucas should donate his fortune to the poor people in Africa and other parts of the world, and spend the rest of his days in meditation. :monkey1

If Rogen was there, the real question is, How much dope was smoked before Lucas went off the deep end?

I think the real question is why in the hell were Lucas, Steve, and Seth Rogen in a meeting to begin with? Lucas and Spielberg were pitching him a movie, or just wanted to talk about the apocalypse with him?

Honestly I can see George sitting down Shia in private and telling him all that in an attempt to seduce him.

Back