New To The Boards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Sheba

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've heard about this place from Rebelscum forums. I don't own any SS figures yet; four pre-orders from the Star Wars 12" line are in place, including two exclusives. Can't wait for these to start coming! :D

Welcome..welcome...To the greatest show of the 21st century..Have fun and remeber to tell your freinds!

Welcome! Once you get your first SS figure, there's no going back! And that's a good thing. :chew

Welcome Darth Sheba!! :welcome :mexwave

Can I assume you are a female collector from your board name? If so, welcome indeed! It is always a pleasure to see more female collectors joining the board. :D

Welcome Darth Sheba. Here's to you doing away with Sith Master sooner rather than later.....although if you are the master, you better watch your ass!:rotfl

Darth Sheba said:
Yep, I'm a female collector. Too few of us out there! :(

:rotfl yup. my girlfriend thinks i'm wasting my money on these figures. You are a rare breed.

student_toe5 said:
:rotfl yup. my girlfriend thinks i'm wasting my money on these figures. You are a rare breed.

Same here...the look on her face when I get a SS package in the mail and feverishly tear into is kind of like that of a father who sees his son in a dress...disapointment and shame....however in recent years she has come to appreciate the artistry of my collection.....When I got my 1:1 Legend bust I think it was the first time I ever saw her look at my collection the way I do.......We need more female collectors....

Darth Sheba said:
Yep, I'm a female collector. Too few of us out there! :(

:wave Fellow female here, and I agree with you. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone.

My blurb below sez it all. LOTR mostly here.
............|
............|
............|
............|
............|
............V

kingdarkness03 said:
....however in recent years she has come to appreciate the artistry of my collection......

:monkey2 I still await for this day to happen to me.

Josette said:
:wave Fellow female here, and I agree with you. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone.

Never alone... we have a few women here... and all good ones :D

Welcome Darth Sheba :welcome :welcome

Welcome to the board! It's always nice to meet a new member around here!

I know that The Hoff in particular likes to greet the new female board members, so here you go:

hasselhoffloop9ok.gif

Welcome to the boards! My lady is begrudgingly accepting of my collecting habits. But I think that I may have to start using the power of the "Hoff" to sway her mind?

Really that Hoff animation is just freaky :rotfl

Back