• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Exlcusive TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for an exclusive Donatello to finish out my collection. Had lots of trouble getting one of these. Waited 3 weeks for an ebay seller that had his auction expire to sell his to me, only to have him jack the price by 100 when he "had time" to sell it.

Just had an auction ended by another seller that I was going to shoot to win tomorrow. Could be fate... :gah:

In any case, as you can see in the below pic, I'm committing blasphemy against 2 excellent franchises!

Help bring the brothers back together and return peace and order to the Emperor's galaxy! If you have an undamaged Don without paint defect, PM me. I'm hoping to find one meeting those 2 criteria, around $450 shipped.

groupf.jpg

Last edited:
wow, I can't believe you still looking for it, I just trade my DOn ex to other member with Vernom. good luck man !!

Supply and demand I guess.:wink1:

Thanks for the well wish! Hopefully I'll get one soon. This can't go on forever...can it?:slap

YES!!!!!!!

THANK GOD IT'S OVER!

Just won one on ebay....... $448 plus shipping.

:thud::thud::thud:

Lol....now I'm nervous about shipping damage and SSC paint quality. It's never been opened.....

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!!

THANK GOD IT'S OVER!

Just won one on ebay....... $448 plus shipping.

:thud::thud::thud:

Lol....now I'm nervous about shipping damage and SSC paint quality. It's never been opened.....

Haha good!!! So the one on eBay was you, I saw it too, I thought it will go higher, but good luck for you!

Back