• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: DID Vasily, DID Konig head, Toy City Konig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking for
DID Vasily (Jude Law) fig. loose and displayed is fine.
DID Konig head sculpt (would like a photo)
Toys City Konig, loose fine

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: DID Vasily sniper, SS Wolfman clothes

Regarding the Wolfman, you're looking for clothes for the 12" figure, right?

As it so happens, I'm in the process of updating my classic horror film figures. I'm padding Wolvie up some and plan on giving him new clothes so I don't need his original clothing. If you want them (shirt, pants, and belt) I'll try and figure out a price. I prefer to trade, but haven't come up with a list really yet.

Re: Wanted: DID Vasily sniper

yes i know you did. you beat me out lol. i was the next highest bid, 0.6 seconds before you. so yeah...i'm trying ebay.

yes i know you did. you beat me out lol. i was the next highest bid, 0.6 seconds before you. so yeah...i'm trying ebay.

My bad dude. I had my eye on it since it went for up auction...set the timer on my iphone and everything when I saw the first two bids I start cursing at my pc monitor.:slap
knoig.jpg

Now my set will be complete once Vasily arrives

Last edited:

hey no problem. i'd been watching it too. just glad a Freak got it at a good price.

added some wants in the 1st post

Back