Jessica Rabbit PF confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigep756

Super Freak
Reaction score
In today's Ask Sideshow, it was confirmed that Jessica is already in the sculpting process! She could very well be the next Disney PF.

Princesses were also mentioned...sounds like they are still brainstorming!

Still rather disapointing about the Princesses, but at least my Jessica is coming, so with luck that will be my Xmas present.

Can't wait to see previews....

Hang on to hope for those princesses...I'm sure they will make it eventually!

I hope we get a Jessica PF with this type of pose...:love

JessicaRabbitArmaniStatue.jpg

ah the armani Jessica, I loved mine for a long time, but got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bought it for $400, sold it for $1100....but that was years ago!!

I hopfe SS does her Justice, I would like to see Pablo, Andy or Tim Miller sculpt this!

ah the armani Jessica, I loved mine for a long time, but got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bought it for $400, sold it for $1100....but that was years ago!!

I hopfe SS does her Justice, I would like to see Pablo, Andy or Tim Miller sculpt this!

Niiiice! I would have loved to have gotten that statue!

In some ways it's not so much the sculpt that worries me, it's the fabric.

Still, all just a waiting game at the moment, here's hoping the production ones turn out as good as the Evil Queen.

When SS announced they were only doing villains, I was praying for a Christopher Lloyd as Judge Doom.

I really wouldn't mind the whole principal cast of the movie...it's one of my all-time favorites.

In some ways it's not so much the sculpt that worries me, it's the fabric.

Still, all just a waiting game at the moment, here's hoping the production ones turn out as good as the Evil Queen.

I'm more concerned with whats under the fabric

Back