Kotobukiya Bishoujo Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Even if I have to skip all other Bishoujo figures to get her, she will be mine! :rock :rock :rock

170942_190668017616269_137679822915089_755477_4132607_o.jpg

Even the cat flies!

I like it :) Would make a cool avatar on a forum too that image.

Hey the cat is right under her's. This one is definitely one of the better ones, just for the price they are I can't really justify it.

Wow she looks fantastic! :rock I didn't think there would be pictures of the actual figure already.

My only gripe right now is the S symbol looks kinda sloppy. Hopefully that can be worked out for the production pieces though.

I've been so tempted to order this. It would be my first Bishoujo. I've been craving a good figure of Supergirl for quite some time now. I want to hold off for a statue design that I can't resist, but I can't find anything out there that I want badly enough. This is more affordable than a full on statue, but I'm afraid that I'd want to get the other DC Bishoujo's as well. Y'know? Once you pop, you can't stop.

I think if I were ever ging to buy a Supergirl statue it would be this one:

DCD_DCDynamicsSupergirlStatue.jpg

But at $160-200 it's another example of a company asking too much for too little.

Back