• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Ex TMNT LEO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
The leo ex I bought earlier here on the forums had paint errors on the leg. Whoever painted the shell, dripped yellow paint on his leg and did a bad job wiping it off. :(

I repainted the leg pretty well, but really wanted one that came in box in good form. So, I'm looking at putting it on ebay to sell at a loss and buy another one to replace it, one without damage or paint issues. Leo's my favorite turtle, and I'm hoping to get a factory good one for my collection.

If any merciful soul's on the forums that doesn't really want their Leo Exclusive and it's in the before mentioned condition, and would let him go for around the $225 + shipping ballpark, you would have my eternal gratification. :monkey3

Last edited:
there is no one sale that price.......i have seem the cheapest one is $270 shipped, which is what I got....good luck man !

there is no one sale that price.......i have seem the cheapest one is $270 shipped, which is what I got....good luck man !

I've seen several folks around here sell theirs at cost because they don't want them or couldn't afford them and didn't care about turning a big profit. I'm not asking for that or going to pretend I'm offering the deal of a lifetime either. Last one that I saw sell on ebay, did so for just under $250 + shipping. It's been looking hit or miss above that, but you're right, they have sold higher.

I know I'm asking for a favor. I've had a rough time getting these turtles, and when I do get them there seems to be something wrong with them, more so than is the usual "these aren't perfect". Just bad luck of the draw I guess. Maybe someone will be willing to give a guy a break, maybe not. :dunno But, I'm about out of spending room on these and may just have to to accept it's not going to happen. But, it never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
Back