Goodshipped News - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow READY^^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodshipped

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Goodshipped News - Hot Toys Predators 2010 Falconer Fastest Stock

Hey dude!

Merry Xmas 2010 and wish you guys a fruitful year 2011!

Last new toy of Hot Toys @ 2010 - just released the Falconer Predator! Super Chic!

w218397291.jpg

w218397293.jpg

w218397297.jpg

w218397299.jpg

Toy reviewers pls come and get the fastest stock here now ^^
Bulk batch will be released in early-mid January 2011

Buy here:
https://stores.ebay.com.au/goodshippedstore/_i.html?_nkw=falconer&submit=Search&_sid=489937578

Leo from Goodshipped

Re: Goodshipped News - Hot Toys Predators 2010 Falconer Fastest Stock

Ha, yes I can't wait to get mine next to my Berserka :)

Goodshipped news - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Michael Jackson MJ Beat It Ready!!!

Hey dudes!

Happy new year 2011!

Stunning arrived super hard to get Hot Toys 10th Anniversary limited edition stuff - MJ Beat It Version! Only 2000 for Tokyo Party Event and 2000 for Hong Kong Hot Toys VIP. One set per person! All sold out in Japan and Hong Kong!

MJ fans don't miss this:

w218658206.jpg

w218658216.jpg

w218658223.jpg

w218658227.jpg

w218658233.jpg

w218658231.jpg

MJ Beat It performing in goodshipped:
https://stores.ebay.com.au/goodshippedstore/_i.html?_nkw=beat+it&submit=Search&_sid=489937578

Leo from Goodshipped

Re: Goodshipped news - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Michael Jackson MJ Beat It Ready!!!

so why dont these 2000 have serial number

Will you be getting the scarecrow and demon Batman set also? The question was.inevitable here.

Hi Oh_No. HK 2000 boxsets have no serial number. only Japan 2000 boxsets have ^^

Hi SanShouXMA! i am writing a new post of Demon Batman + Scarecrow set now, will post in minute ^^ check it out in dealer section ^^

Leo from GOODSHIPPED

Goodshipped News - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow READY^^

Hey dudes!

Happy new year 2011!

Stunningly arrived super hard to get Hot Toys 10th Anniversary limited edition stuff - BATMAN BEGINS DEMON BATMAN & SCARECROW SET! Only 2000 for Tokyo Party Event and 2000 for Hong Kong Hot Toys VIP. One set per person! All sold out in Japan and Hong Kong!

Batman fans don't miss this:

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Hv2SZv6QYWs?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Hv2SZv6QYWs?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/X-19sJUYx2M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/X-19sJUYx2M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

!CCHq!V!!2k~$(KGrHqUOKnQEz37H1e5mBNKJBi,J2g~~_12.JPG

w218659388.jpg

w218659408.jpg

w218659410.jpg

w218659674.jpg

w218659910.jpg

w218659676.jpg

w218659912.jpg

In stock and ready to ship within 24 hours only at GOODSHIPPED:
https://stores.ebay.com/goodshippedstore/_i.html?_nkw=begins&submit=Search&_sid=489937578

Leo from Goodshipped

Last edited:
Re: Goodshipped News - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow REA

Hey! Why'd you cancel the auction I was bidding on? Very bad form.

Re: Goodshipped News - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow REA

Wa$n't making enough I guess :dunno

It was an auction with 2 days left, but I think you are right EF. Took it down and either made another parted out set or put it up for BIN. Oh well. Their loss.

Sorry mates,

I listed a wrong listing. I was supposed to list the scarecrow boxset after I listed the Demon batman boxset for auction... turned out I listed a full sets of 2 for auction... so I cancelled it and listed the scarecrow again.

completely not about $ thing pls don't misunderstand me

happy bidding
Leo from GOODSHIPPED

Nah, it was about the money. You could have canceled the Demon Batman auction and kept the set up. Plus you seem to have enough of these you could have left them both up.

exactly couldnt have said it better had a dealing on ebay go bad still never got my item and its been before christmas
Shameful behaviour, and it's not the first time.

Leo I have got stuff from you before and have not had issues, and therefore I have reccomended you to many others plenty of times in the last two years.

However, you have to understand that you (as a dealer of Hot Toys on ebay) clearly make a lot of money on many occassions when the prices of certain figures get bid up way beyond what you paid for them.

On the flipside, when a bidder has managed to win an auction relatively cheaply, they should certainly be allowed to benefit from their good fortune as well.

It is simply good, ethical, business practice.

Taking advantage of ebay rules and de-listing items when they have not been bid sufficiently high is mal-practice and deserving of condemnation.

This is no way to treat your customers - after this, I would seriously think twice before bidding on anything from you, unless you do the right thing and offer the figure again to the customer for the same price as it was.

Hi friends,

Let me clarify with peace.

Evilface, Buttmunch:

I started the listing of Demon Batman / Scarecrow 2Pack on:
11-Jan-11 16:59:27 AEDST

I ended the listing on: 12-Jan-11 17:13:49 AEDST

The highest bid before the listing end was: US333.33

If it is about $, I will end the listing in last minute, not two days ago as the bid price two days before ending couldn't reflect close to the final end bid highest price.

Buttmunch: I didn't relist the 2pack again because many customers just want one set (either Demon batman or Scarecrow) of the 2Pack, while they don't want to pay extra for a complete 2Pack. Therefore, I satisfy them by separating the two sets for auctions.

krec9: Did you book a preorder toy from me? Contact me directly and tell me what you have ordered. I will followup closely with you

Intothevoid: I never treat my customers, and never will. Please understand the case first before making judgement.

peacefully,
Leo from Goodshipped

Hi friends,

Let me clarify with peace.

Evilface, Buttmunch:

I started the listing of Demon Batman / Scarecrow 2Pack on:
11-Jan-11 16:59:27 AEDST

I ended the listing on: 12-Jan-11 17:13:49 AEDST

The highest bid before the listing end was: US333.33

If it is about $, I will end the listing in last minute, not two days ago as the bid price two days before ending couldn't reflect close to the final end bid highest price.

Buttmunch: I didn't relist the 2pack again because many customers just want one set (either Demon batman or Scarecrow) of the 2Pack, while they don't want to pay extra for a complete 2Pack. Therefore, I satisfy them by separating the two sets for auctions.

krec9: Did you book a preorder toy from me? Contact me directly and tell me what you have ordered. I will followup closely with you

Intothevoid: I never treat my customers, and never will. Please understand the case first before making judgement.

peacefully,
Leo from Goodshipped

Very classy of you to respond so kindly to these posts. :clap :duff

I've always had great experiences buying from your Ebay listings.

I appreciate your response - sorry if I jumped the gun, I think we've all been badly treated by many ebay retailers over the last few years and therefore I felt like I needed to go on a rant.

As long as your customers are happy that's all that matters. Good luck

I still find it distasteful to cancel an auction for the set only to seperate them instead. Some customers DO want both of them and you aren't serving those well by doing things like that.

Back