Sideshow might reveal 1/6 Boba Fett in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Boba Fett

Reveal Mid 2011..So sometime in 2012.:gah: (I'll have the awesome ROTJ Medicom version anyway so no biggie)

Monday, January 10th, 2011
You have both Fetts in stock from Medicom. Are there Sideshow versions of the 2 on the way in 12-inch scale, coming soon? I’d like to know before I purchase the RAH versions. I much prefer the Sideshow versions!

We appreciate the sentiment! Yes, we are actively engaged on Boba Fett in 12-inch, and hope to reveal him in mid 2011.

Leave a rating or comment »

"Actively working" -- no surprise, been working on it forever.

"Hope to reveal in mid 2011" -- no surprise; guessed it would be an SDCC reveal last year.

Definitely heard about it but I don't remember seeing it in print that a 2011 reveal was in store. Cool! Although between the medi and marmit fetts already out there it's not that exciting to me. I much more look forward to the figures that haven't been released before or done poorly before.

Key word, HOPE to reveal

I wont hold my breath with SS

Lame thread. Title should be "words saying we might see Boba Fett mid 2011 at SDCC like we all already knew".

He so right though, every little useless SS comment gets a thread

oh and the blue is to dark :monkey1

So there's a confirmation in writing about them working on it and it's lame and useless ? I've seen lame and useless countless times all over these boards, and this ain't it. Oh sorry, I forgot I'm in the Star Wars section and people here are "special"....my bad...moving along.

I'm going to add my voice to the 'lame thread' crowd. If we're not seeing anything by way of official announcements for an imminently arriving figure, the title should reflect this.

Opening a thread expecting to see something cool, and instead seeing 'yeah, SS are totally talking about it!' is a bit of a bummer.

I'm going to add my voice to the 'lame thread' crowd. If we're not seeing anything by way of official announcements for an imminently arriving figure, the title should reflect this.

Opening a thread expecting to see something cool, and instead seeing 'yeah, SS are totally talking about it!' is a bit of a bummer.

Title changed...everyone happy now ?

Back