1/6 Weapon racks or displays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cotswold has some: https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=giss-047

GISS-047.jpeg

not bad looking.

Look for Zacca weapons racks. They came with most, if not all their individual weapon releases. If I'm mistaken they can be linked together.

This is how i display my unused guns and accessories

its called DARICE MESH , i got it at Michaels Arts and Crafts in the yarn section , it comes in many colors , its plastic but movable , i just used twist ties i've accumilated over time from figures and tied the weapons to it , stuck it to my Detof with fun tact (poster puddy) , no mess no damage , and you can take it down to change $ hit

myhtcollection2011022.jpg

myhtcollection2011023.jpg

myhtcollection2011024.jpg

and here i used $1.00 photo acrylic cubes i got at TARGET for the heads and stuff

myhtcollection2011007.jpg

myhtcollection2011040.jpg

myhtcollection2011042.jpg

Those mesh sheets are a great idea. I've been looking for something like that to showcase my Soldier Story weapons.

well i'm glad i could help out my fellow FREAKS

yeah the mesh sheets are under $1.00 each :wave

remember its in the yarn / knitting section , i just happened to walk by it and i saw them and right away i knew i could use them

well i'm glad i could help out my fellow FREAKS

yeah the mesh sheets are under $1.00 each :wave

remember its in the yarn / knitting section , i just happened to walk by it and i saw them and right away i knew i could use them

how do you get them to stand the way you want?

This is how i display my unused guns and accessories

its called DARICE MESH , i got it at Michaels Arts and Crafts in the yarn section , it comes in many colors , its plastic but movable , i just used twist ties i've accumilated over time from figures and tied the weapons to it , stuck it to my Detof with fun tact (poster puddy) , no mess no damage , and you can take it down to change $ hit

and here i used $1.00 photo acrylic cubes i got at TARGET for the heads and stuff

Very nice Mr. Ecko, very creative your set up and display is tremendous, I will have to steal some of those ideas:clap

Back