Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:wave

Been registered here for a while now but haven't really been active. I frequent the Spawn boards but recently sold all of my collection aside from my Hot Toys but this site gives HTs a lot more attention than others I've been to so I think I'll hang out a while. Hopefully my experience here will be as good or better than that on other forums.

As far as collecting goes, I'm just gonna stick with HTs. They are expensive enough as is and way more satisfying than just picking something up at TRU, imo. I'm a big fan of the Marvel stuff. Wolverine has always been one of my favorite characters and was my first HT but far from my last. War Machine was a must too as will be MkVI Iron Man. Just recently ordered a S.T.A.R.S. Redfield and am working on snagging a Wesker.

I guess that's enough for now. See ya on the boards!

lol nah man, spawn.com is cool (when its working)...there is just way more love for HTs here and thats what I'm focusing on for now

Oh yea man I'm with you 100%. I haven't bought a toy in a long time. Instead I've been buying sideshow statues,g.i. joes and hot toys stuff.

Back