Star Wars 12" Figure Wallpapers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
Those are great! Love the shadow on the Luke too - nice attention to detail.

Yes... now somebody needs to photoshop the gloved hand out and put in damaged SS hand. :monkey3

I think in conjunction with my Sideshow Star Wars screen saver, now that I have your awesome wallpapers my wife may actually leave me!

Thanks Darthviper107!

I think in conjunction with my Sideshow Star Wars screen saver, now that I have your awesome wallpapers my wife may actually leave me!

Thanks Darthviper107!:rock

Edit: Doh! Double post.. Sorry.

Last edited:
Great work Darth, Very good Wallpapers THANK YOU!!!
The Force is Strong with this one, unfortunately a Sith He is ;)

CIAO

darthviper107 said:
I've made a couple of wallpapers of figures. If you wanna add some interest to your desktop background:

And a Han/Kit/Mace background:
https://cgfilms.x10hosting.com/SSC_updateBG.jpg

Loving all the wallpapers, especially the one above, but could you please make one with all the figures released so far including the SDCC Anakin/Vader. That would be really cool. I don't have photoshop or I would give it a try myself. Keep up the great work.

darthviper107 said:
I will try, I'm waiting for the high-resolution images of Sith Anakin and then I will be able to do a wallpaper of him by himself and all of them together.

i will be your best friend if you could make one of sith anakin and something like this...
anakin.jpg

hairlesswookiee said:
i will be your best friend if you could make one of sith anakin and something like this...
anakin.jpg

I will do what I can, it would hinge on getting a large enough image of that shot, I can easily take out Anakin and put in the SSC Sith Anakin as long as I have the material to work with. If you happen to have a large image of that then that would help. Idealy I would want a wallpaper sized image of it but I don't know that there are any of that shot around.

I love that the hoods have wire so we can make them billow or lie just so. Such a little thing, but adds so much. Am I wrong in thinking that the Jedi inthe films can hook their robes shut at the neck?

If so, I don't see it on the figures, so I might be compelled to sew on a little hook and eye for accuracy.

I think in the phantom menace they could close their cloaks up to their necks (see Mace Windu's cloak at the end). But I never liked the look of that anyway, so it don't bother me none if they don't... :redblob

sw1yodam.jpg

Back