Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got into these. I bought Luke and Vader from Episode V and got the little covered display stand for them as well. I liked them so much I ordered 13 more and the covered display stands for them as well.

These things are rather impressive in scale form. I still need to go back and get the Maul "full" length saber since that one was an exclusive offered to club members. I will hit e-bay for that one I guess.

I think that's the only one I need as well as Obi-Wan from Episode II. I think those two will complete the set although there is a Mace exclusive for club members too, but Idon't see much diff in that new one and the other Mace they already put out.

Anyway, I know it's not a SS thing, but it is Star Wars so I thought I'd post my excitement about them. The other 13 I ordered arrive today :chew

13? I have 9 and I thought that was all? (10 with the full Maul). Or does 13 include all the gold, smoked, etc. exclusives?

Darklord Dave said:
13? I have 9 and I thought that was all? (10 with the full Maul). Or does 13 include all the gold, smoked, etc. exclusives?

No, no gold, smoked in that lot or exclusives. Here are the 15 I have.

Luke Skywalker EP4
Anakin Skywalker EP2
Darth Sidious
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader EP3
Yoda EP3
Obi Wan EP4 Weathered Version
Darth Maul ( Battle Damaged )
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker EP3
Obi Wan EP3
Darth Vader EP4
Luke Skywalker EP6
Luke Skywalker EP5
Darth Vader EP5

I love these things but haven't bought any of them as yet (trying to complete my Harry Potter wands first).

They don't seem to escalate in price either (which is nice).

Kit, I hope you jumped on the sale at Dark Shadow this past weekend! He had a lot of those things for around $17 each.

Darth Loki said:
Kit, I hope you jumped on the sale at Dark Shadow this past weekend! He had a lot of those things for around $17 each.

Didn't jump on that sale because I was not aware of it. I am sure there was a thread I missed here. I didn't do too bad though as I paid about $21 each and the price includes the shipping costs.

KitFisto said:
No, no gold, smoked in that lot or exclusives. Here are the 15 I have.

Luke Skywalker EP4
Anakin Skywalker EP2
Darth Sidious
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader EP3
Yoda EP3
Obi Wan EP4 Weathered Version
Darth Maul ( Battle Damaged )
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker EP3
Obi Wan EP3
Darth Vader EP4
Luke Skywalker EP6
Luke Skywalker EP5
Darth Vader EP5

Actually there is more (at least):

Count Dooku (Ep II) though it should be the same as Tyrannus, they have some small differences

Go here for a full list and current prices: https://www.perspectivevirtual.com/master/tracking/master.html/scaled

Cool thanks! I need Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan EP II. Undecided on Count Dooku as Darth Tyrannus should have been made identical, but wasn't for some reason ( money anyone? )

Not going after any "gold" or "smoked" versions either.

wow, I found an Obi-Wan Ep2 on ebay and am watching it, but can;t find Qui-Gon anywhere. Not ebay or any other online stores right now. Will have to keep an eye out for that one I guess.

KitFisto said:
wow, I found an Obi-Wan Ep2 on ebay and am watching it, but can;t find Qui-Gon anywhere. Not ebay or any other online stores right now. Will have to keep an eye out for that one I guess.

I don't think it has even been announced, it will be later but it is just premature on the tracker page.

LOTRFan said:
I don't think it has even been announced, it will be later but it is just premature on the tracker page.

Ahhhh, that makes sence. I will wait for it then. Thanks

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I don't know if it's been officially announced, but they had it on display at Toy Fair (although on an Anakin Skywalker base)

Yeah, announced was perhaps not the right term, it is not for sale yet. :emperor

LOTRFan said:
Yeah, announced was perhaps not the right term, it is not for sale yet. :emperor

No, you had it right the first time.

Just because it was on display doesn't mean it's been officially announced yet. They had the Anakin Skywalker replica costume on display, and that's a line they may end up abandoning.

All that picture in my post indicates is that: yes, a scaled Qui-Gon lightsaber is forthcoming but no date yet.

I only own the exclusive Yoda exclusive and the AFBB Obi-Wan exclusive. I sold my Maul Kit and gave away a Vader ANH and a Maul Half as presents last christmas.

I try to stay away from these as they are addicting and you could easily get caught up in the completist mentality.

"I try to stay away from these as they are addicting and you could easily get caught up in the completist mentality."

You and me both. As cool as these are, I really need to start displaying some self control. My collection is starting to grow at a rapid pace and I need to consider all the pre-orders as well.

I am off and on with self control. Sometimes I say no and manage to keep from buying ( like the pre-order for the 1:1 Maul bust ) and then I look at getting several pieces for less ( these mini sabers ) I say yes LOL

As if the Maul bust wasn't hard enough I had my girlfriend in my ear "You're going to get that right? You have to!" And do you think she's gonna help out when that $630 hits my CC?

My fiance has given up and just says "get it". Between LOTR, Star Wars, Matrix, my Porsche and my Jeep and I am always buying stuff and she's had to stop letting it drive her crazy LOL.

If it's not the collecters stuff it's the cars. If it's not the cars it's the collecters stuff. I need to mellow some though as space to put it is becoming a major issue. I keep it all in the basement with the theater stuff ( TV and all ).

KitFisto said:
My fiance has given up and just says "get it". Between LOTR, Star Wars, Matrix, my Porsche and my Jeep and I am always buying stuff and she's had to stop letting it drive her crazy LOL.

If it's not the collecters stuff it's the cars. If it's not the cars it's the collecters stuff. I need to mellow some though as space to put it is becoming a major issue. I keep it all in the basement with the theater stuff ( TV and all ).

With me, my wife wavers on it. At times, she encourages me (although that's in the minority). Most times, she just gives up and lets me make the decision as long as we're not in the poor house. Then, there are the times where she'll make me cancel an order (ED-209 comes to mind).

Although, if she wasn't there to be a counterbalance, I'd be bankrupt by now because my self control with collectibles wasn't the greatest until lately.

So...I guess I should really be grateful and thanking her. :)

Back