Got Me a Vampire Angel!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Well, I finally won an auction for the SDCC exclusive Vampire Angel... the one that I SHOULD have gotten when I was there originally... but I wasn't a Buffy/Angel fan, not yet.

I got it for $81 off of Ebay. A decent price... I could have waited to find one loose but I have only seen one in the past few months and that one went for $90, I believe. I had to dig to find the listing too. The listing read:

Vampire Angel Sideshowtoy Exclusive 2004 NRFB MIMB

No mention of "Buffy", "BTVS", "Comic Con" or "SDCC" and he spelled Sideshow wrong. I also wondered why he had BOTH NRFB and MIMB? Did he really need to list the year?:confused:

This purchase deserves a least three Chewies! :chew :chew :chew

I still haven't heard from the U.K. seller about my Spike yet. :confused: I will be strange if Angel beats him to my house.:eek:

Protozaius said:
I will be strange if Angel beats him to my house.:eek:
Spike should always beat Angel on the basis that he's not a mopey git.
But then again, Spike's crazy, so there's no telling what could be keeping him...

Congrats and I hope you don't get screwed out of your Spike.

Congrats on snagging yet another great Buffy figure! I have high hopes that you'll be seeing Spike before too long, as well! Go you! :D

Yay!! I think you got a really good deal! I remember some auctions being over $150 for him. I really like this figure - he looks kind of crazed to me!

Good luck, hope you hear something.

Umm, when you say you left a "****ty" message, this isn't something that could come back and bite Protozaius in the arse, right?

Good on ya, then! And you're absolutely correct, sir! It IS rude. Wonder if that kid got in trouble with his dad? :confused: :rolleyes:

Keep us posted! :D

PZ,
I see you've gotten the Vampire Angel, and recently some Apes, via Ebay. Please cease and desist from this action as it makes it entirely too difficult for me to get what I'm looking for.
LOL.
Nice grabs PZ. I've missed out on Vamp Angel, Darla and Drusilla. The Ebay prices are killer and I may never get to complete the series now. Of course, without a Giles, its not complete anyway. :monkey2

I know what you mean Ironman1188
I have all the Buffy sideshow figures and the new angel preordered apart from 3 of the figures...
the 3 figures are....
Vampire angel
Human Spike
Werwolf Oz

there really expensive on ebay and im not paying that much.especially for spike.:google
I may just never get them at them prices:rolleyes:

Well, it looks like Angel beat Spike! At least to my house, anyway.:monkey3

I just received my Vampire Angel and I must say that this is my favorite Angel figure to date. The sculpt on his face is simply stunning. ANd he has just the right amount of paint applied. Sometimes Sideshow over paints the detail... but not this time. :D

:chew :chew I'm truly happy with this one.:chew :chew

Now if only this Spike situation could iron itself out, I would be one happy Buffy/Angel fan!:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

It's great to see Oluf update his offerings. That Werewolf Oz is tempting at $70... if I didn't have it already.

And that Vampire Angel is a great figure, Ironman. And you can use the shackles he comes with to "control" your Caesar. I am. :monkey3

And that Vampire Angel is a great figure, Ironman. And you can use the shackles he comes with to "control" your Caesar. I am.

Ahh, the unholy marriage of Buffy and Apes! That's so cool! Right now Luke is ready to face down the Master! (He is the most evil toy I own, so I had to make do!)

buffy-collector said:
I know what you mean Ironman1188
I have all the Buffy sideshow figures and the new angel preordered apart from 3 of the figures...
the 3 figures are....
Vampire angel
Human Spike
Werwolf Oz

there really expensive on ebay and im not paying that much.especially for spike.:google
I may just never get them at them prices:rolleyes:

I got Werewolf Oz at a reasonable price but he hasn't arrive yet.

I'll be looking out for those other two if I can. There are a few more I haven't got but to be honest I'm not that fussed about the original Buffy figure and I'll be looking for an Exclusive version of the other Buffy so the jacket covers the arm articulation.

Protozaius said:
Well, it looks like Angel beat Spike! At least to my house, anyway.:monkey3

I just received my Vampire Angel and I must say that this is my favorite Angel figure to date. The sculpt on his face is simply stunning. ANd he has just the right amount of paint applied. Sometimes Sideshow over paints the detail... but not this time. :D

Now if only this Spike situation could iron itself out, I would be one happy Buffy/Angel fan!:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

It's great to see Oluf update his offerings. That Werewolf Oz is tempting at $70... if I didn't have it already.

And that Vampire Angel is a great figure, Ironman. And you can use the shackles he comes with to "control" your Caesar. I am. :monkey3

It is a great price, if I were the type of person who kept the figures boxed. But to open at the price, I can't really justify. I would kill to get my hands on a bevy of those shackles though.
Maybe they''l be a Vampire Angel coming from the ANGEL line. :monkey3

Ironman1188 said:
PZ,
I see you've gotten the Vampire Angel, and recently some Apes, via Ebay. Please cease and desist from this action as it makes it entirely too difficult for me to get what I'm looking for.
LOL.
Nice grabs PZ. I've missed out on Vamp Angel, Darla and Drusilla. The Ebay prices are killer and I may never get to complete the series now. Of course, without a Giles, its not complete anyway. :monkey2

I "ape"preciate you not bidding on the auctions that you see "the zaius museum" ID... I will do the same for you. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

The ape lot was an auction that my whole family was trying to get. My son has been saving up to MONTHS to start his Sideshow collection. He wanted the Zaius, Cornelius and Taylor figures. My daughter had her eye on the Zira and Nova figures. And I needed the Gorillas!!! General Ursus was kind enough to "donate" his gauntlets to General Urko. Now he is complete. :D

It's funny... when I told the seller that the figures were for my family who were saving up for them, he only charged me $4 for shipping. Knowing that these figures were going to be played with kids, not collectors (well, I didn't mention that I was getting the gorillas!:rolleyes: ), he kindly reduced the shipping. And he sent all of the boxes for the figures so my kid's figures were complete. A totally cool Ebay seller... they are a rare breed.

Back