Free Disney Movie Reward Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirogen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this, I didn't want to clog up the Sale section with this thread so I posted it here. If this thread should be there, maybe the mods can move it then? I have a bunch of Disney Reward codes that I cannot use. I am putting these up for users here so somebody could put them to good use. You can only use one code per account for one title. Example, I have three from the new Sorcerer's Apprentice DVD. Three seperate people can use them, the website will not allow one person to use all three codes.

New Codes:
4/15/11 - SDO2YGYDZRT

Sorcerer's Apprentice
YCTNPV1021W - Darth Waller
7VM3AFR3SIQ - The ill Jedi
02AZ15M2GE

https://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/index.htm

There are a lot of prizes so again, I hope someone can use them. Periodically, I will throw codes up here so be on the watch.

Last edited:
This is very cool of you to do Hirogen, thank you!.

I will however move this to the Movies section as these codes will probabably get better exposure and use in there :duff
x :wave

Enter the word COOL to get 50 points! :wink1:

The following codes all worked for me as well. They are generic codes so each user can use them.

FPSNN83JX9 - 25 Points
9EKSMN38SH - 50 Points
D11M20R01NY - 2011 New Year's 50 Bonus Points (Expires 1/15/2011)
9FTMRYWEK - 50 points

Thanks, Chien! :duff

DMR never took points away for that Blu-ray player. Were they supposed to?

I don't think so Darth. I think you just had to pay the difference and that was it. I had all my combo discs ready to go and the dumb thing ended. :(

Enter the word COOL to get 50 points! :wink1:

The following codes all worked for me as well. They are generic codes so each user can use them.

FPSNN83JX9 - 25 Points
9EKSMN38SH - 50 Points
D11M20R01NY - 2011 New Year's 50 Bonus Points (Expires 1/15/2011)
9FTMRYWEK - 50 points

Thanks for these! I only had the NY's one.

If you're a new member, you can try this. I couldn't get it to work for me. It printed out with the BH Chihuahua 2 coupon.

CHIHUAHUA 25 points

Just tried to use these and the codes have all been already used :(

The only one I could find was for 10 points and it was a cellphone survey that was in the last newsletter.

I can't screencap it since it's gone for me since taking it. I don't know if it rotates in or what, but it showed up as one of the 4 listed under "Earn More Points".

I can't screencap it since it's gone for me since taking it. I don't know if it rotates in or what, but it showed up as one of the 4 listed under "Earn More Points".

Not on mine. Could be something I've taken a long time ago. I wish they'd come back with the blu ray player deal, or maybe something new like it. I still have a lot of movie points I haven't put in.

Back