• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb:doom premium format exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello buddies :wave

1400$ regular

1800$ exclusive

regards

100% feedback in eBay

EBay username: roperon

Last edited:
Re: Hulk pf and doom pf

i dont giving up

after two years of searching and a hemosexual scammer called nazgul try to steal my money.....

I still looking for a DR DOOM Premium format

Regular or Exclusive

850-1100€

i prefer europe sellers and if possible heterosexual

i dont giving up

after two years of searching and a hemosexual scammer called nazgul try to steal my money.....

Regular or Exclusive

850-1100€

Nazgul, i've seen that name before. I think he tried to sell me a Venom Comiquette. It sounded too sketchy, so I didn't respond to his PM. Good luck with the search, but be CAREFUL!

Nazgul, i've seen that name before. I think he tried to sell me a Venom Comiquette. It sounded too sketchy, so I didn't respond to his PM. Good luck with the search, but be CAREFUL!

Thanks,i be a really BIG FOOL with this guy,i think now and i be really idiot,only 4 post and really strange way to reply

But im blind to get Dr doom and throught myself into the flames of mordor,epic fail for me this time

images

Dark side of the force powerfuly is...

i dont giving up

Regular or Exclusive

850-1100€

LOL haha :rotfl thats one of the funniest things i read on here :rotfl the way you said it sounds really funny :), Good luck in your search :bouncin

Hate scammer!!!!!! I got that 2 times on eBay, good thing is that they give me my money back.
Best pf.... I had the chance to get it for $950(damage) but I lost the chance, its hard to find one now.
I am still looking as well, good luck man !!

Hate scammer!!!!!! I got that 2 times on eBay, good thing is that they give me my money back.
Best pf.... I had the chance to get it for $950(damage) but I lost the chance, its hard to find one now.
I am still looking as well, good luck man !!

Lets wait,i hope we find in 2012

youreawesome.jpg

Back