rayrockguitar's collectible room all set up; pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayrockguitar

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just got my collectible room all set up and wanted to share pics:

CollectibleRoom1-3-11017.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11022.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11024.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11026.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11028.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11035.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11033.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11030.jpg

CollectibleRoom1-3-11039.jpg

Looks Great! Some of the pics are a little blurred, but no too bad. Wow, Raw started off pretty good for once, not a half hour of talking this time.

Thanks! Yeah, I hope Morrison wins the title.

Anything is better then the Miz as champ. He's good on the mic, but he's no champ. The J-III PF will look awsome in that arrangement. It looks like they pushed the release back another couple of months though. 3rd quarter 11 now :slap

Anything is better then the Miz as champ. He's good on the mic, but he's no champ. The J-III PF will look awsome in that arrangement. It looks like they pushed the release back another couple of months though. 3rd quarter 11 now :slap

Oh geez, well it looks like it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to get it - thanks again!!

Thanks everybody! I'm very happy and proud of my collectible room. Nothing wrong with some eye candy to remind you of the things you like/are a fan of.

Back