Alien Fiend in tha House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfaz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm into Alien collectibles. I have the SS Queen and Giger mini bust. Got the Aliens 1:1 on pre-order :rock

Welcome!!
how do you like the Giger MiniBust?
Youre the first I know of to have one.

occulum said:
Welcome!!
how do you like the Giger MiniBust?
Youre the first I know of to have one.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I love the giger bust! The details are great, especially the chromed teeth. It's quite a professional piece with the display case. It's smaller than I was anticipating, but that doesn't take anything away from it's "awesomeness."

danfaz said:
Thanks for the welcome :)

I love the giger bust! The details are great, especially the chromed teeth. It's quite a professional piece with the display case. It's smaller than I was anticipating, but that doesn't take anything away from it's "awesomeness."

Very cool to hear that, I was wondering about that piece. And while the Giger one is cool, I wish I could afford the warrior bust... It looks sooo sweet. :monkey5

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

danfaz said:
Hey peeps,

Just wanted to say hello. I'm into Alien collectibles. I have the SS Queen and Giger mini bust. Got the Aliens 1:1 on pre-order :rock

Whats up Danfaz. :emperor

danfaz said:
Hey peeps,

Whats up Danfaz. :emperor

Here's a little pic of my Giger and one more for scale...

dog2067.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Thanks!

Yes, I've seen it. I think it's very detailed, but the pose and price kinda put me off.

Welcome dazfan. I'm a big fan of Alien and Giger, myself. While I don't own any of the busts or statues, I have a nice collection of books and prints. My prize possession is a first printing of "Giger's Alien".

Batty said:
Welcome dazfan. I'm a big fan of Alien and Giger, myself. While I don't own any of the busts or statues, I have a nice collection of books and prints. My prize possession is a first printing of "Giger's Alien".

Cheers Batty! That's a nice prize possession you've got! Love the Roy avatar :)

Welcome!!! The Alien busts are amazing, but much like the CM, the price is way too scary for me. thanks to everybody who posts pics, though, 'cause a man can dream!

Back