Jabba needs a home! (Shelves for Sideshow and Attakus Jabba setups?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
Right now I have my Sideshow Jabba setup on top of 4 Detolfs, which works okay, but is really too high to see everything.

sideshow_carbonite1.jpg

I have my Attakus Jabba on top of a filing cabinet, which was the only surface in my office deep enough to accommodate him. But now that I have the hooka pipe, it's getting too crowded. Plus, there are several other Attakus statues that I'd like to display with him (Bib Fortuna, Oola, etc.)

attakus_salacious_hooka1.jpg

So I'm looking into other options. At a minimum, I'd like to find something that will allow me to display the Attakus stuff together. But ideally, some shelves that would let me have the Sideshow setup on one level and the Attakus setup on another would be very cool. Does anyone have any suggestions, aside from building from scratch? (That may be the best option, but I'm not sure where to start and I'd like to make sure I've exhausted the other possibilities first.)

The main issue is the depth of the shelves. Going from memory, the Attakus Jabba is about 18 inches deep, which is too much for most shelves, and the Sideshow throne has a similar problem. I've thought about possibly using some shelves for TVs or audio-visual equipment. Any ideas?

I have my Sideshow Jabba on a low Besta and he fits well. Han in Carbonite can also be displayed along with other figures. A

:lecture thats what I was thinking would look well. Or if like me you have your tv wall mounted, he would look good on a large tv bench like a besta burs :D

Last edited:
:lecture thats what I was thinking would look well. Or if like me you have your tv wall mounted, her would look good on a large tv bench like a besta burs :D

Yes, it's the TV bench that I have him on - but it's only about 16 inches off the ground.

Interesting. That sounds like it could be a good option for the Sideshow Jabba. I remeasured the Attakus Jabba, and it's just over 16" deep, which is basically the same as the Burs, so it could theoretically work for that as well.

The problem is that I have a limited space where I can display my stuff (just in my home office, basically) so I can't really afford to go with something that doesn't have any display space above or below it. I've thought of going with some sort of AV equipment tower and displaying things vertically rather than horizontally. But maybe some custom shelves are the best answer.

Back