• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mcfarlane CELTIC PREDATOR -NEW or USED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I need to find a McFarlane 8 Celtic Predator for my 8 year old son for his Birthday,It is the only one he is missing in his Predator Collection..He plays with them and displays them so used would work,But New would be great if the price was right..Please no Ebay prices..Please give me a PM if you can help me finding this.
Thanks alot ..Darin:pray:

Ya so far so good he has 21 in his collection between Mcfarlane and NECA and he has not broke one yet..Knock on wood he is pretty careful with them..He just likes to change his poses on his display alot..

Yes it is pretty funny,,He treats his Predators the same way I Treat my Hot Toy Predators with respect..I gave him his first Hot Toys this year for Christmas a Terminator T-600 Martin Lang.He really freeked out that Santa gave it to him,It was number 1 one his list this year..He is very proud of it he wont even let me touch it..Funny stuff..I think he is going to be a Great Sideshow Freek someday

Back