Me so sad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Adam at Dark Shadow has been having awesome sales all week on certain items each day. I've been waiting for the day when Star Wars would be on sale to hopefully get the Code 3 Tie Fighter. I checked several times in the morning but it hadn't switched over from Friday's sale. I go start getting ready for a party tonight, come back a half an hour later and the sale is Star Wars. And the Tie is GONE:monkey2 .

There are still some great deals to be had for any collecting MR stuff.

Thanks for the great sale Adam, just pissed I missed out on the one item I was really trying to get:monkey4

Tough break dude! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any other deals on the piece. Also, thank you for posting about the sale. I snagged the GG Biker Scout on Speederbike for $116 shipped. :chew

Thanks for posting the news of the sale.

Here's the site: https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/

They had some great deals on Master Replicas. LE sabers for $185.

(Sadly, they didn't have the one I'm looking for, ROTS Obi-Wan.)

Mace Windu's Force FX Saber for $60 was very, very tempting.

GG Sandtrooper Bust for $25 is a great deal.

Sorry dude. But take solace in knowing the tie fighter and the PF Vader are headed to a very good home.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I think I got the last 2 sandtrooper mini busts , both sergeant and squad leader. thanks Adam!

nash said:
I think I got the last 2 sandtrooper mini busts , both sergeant and squad leader. thanks Adam!

Cool. I went back later and noticed all the LE sabers were gone, too.

Sheese, great price for the biker scout, that was a great deal. I love the dealers here, all are nice and professional. (I especially like them when they have sales. :D )

boo, squadleader was canceled due to over selling :monkey2 . oh well i still got a nice deal on the sergeant.

Thankfully that only happend on two items and it was by 1. We took the time to do a full inventory count but I guess we cannot be perfect.

Thank you all for the response.

No, thank you Adam for the great sale. Hope it's not too long before you can do another. Just be sure to have a couple Ties around :D

FYI, there are still some great deals out there.

I picked up the Mace FX saber last night for $50, which is $10 less than the weekend sale price.

I'm keeping an eye on the Harry Potter busts he has in stock. I'd like to surprise my girlfriend with the whole set for Christmas.

Darth Loki said:
I'm keeping an eye on the Harry Potter busts he has in stock. I'd like to surprise my girlfriend with the whole set for Christmas.

I just bought them all! :monkey1

Kidding!!! Sorry couldn't resist.:monkey3

pickard said:
FYI, there are still some great deals out there.

I picked up the Mace FX saber last night for $50, which is $10 less than the weekend sale price.

I just got it too for the $50. I am waiting to see if I like it before going after the rest of the FX collection.

Back