• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Hot toys Edward Scissorhands or trade for him(t1000Sarah).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB a Hot toys Edward Scissorhands for a good price, i would prefer if it were new and sealed but opened is fine if the figure is perfect (i sold my one as it had a tiny fault in the costume that i could not live with, well that and the sculpt,so if there is any fault, i need to be made aware of it "I want a perfect figure")

For possible trade i have a T1000 as Sarah Conner figure, removed from box and displayed for a short time, there is a black mark on one of her relaxed hands(this is how it came when i got it,i don't know what it is but my Ezio came with this defect on one of his hands also)

I also have a Marcus Wright figure(removed but in perfect condition) and a broken -V1 t-600(broken piston and finger) for trade.

If there is something else you may want instead feel free to ask as i might have it and i might trade it.

If we decide to trade "I WILL NOT SEND MY FIGURE FIRST"
If you want to trade you must accept shipping first.

Last edited:
Re: WTB a Hot toys Edward Scissorhands or trade.

Bump:) ..i don't want to get him on ebay.

Back