Custom Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverprelude627

Super Freak
Reaction score
catwomancustom003.jpg

catwomancustom005.jpg

catwomancustom006.jpg

catwomancustom007.jpg

catwomancustom009.jpg

catwomancustom010.jpg

Catwoman003-1.jpg

catwomancustom012.jpg

catwomancustom013.jpg

catwomancustom015.jpg

Groovy figure. But the boots look like they are about 6 sizes too big for her legs/ankles.

Also, who made this? Where did the box come from? Were all 4 of those figures really made?

the head i got from Shawn (Soveriegn Studios) several years ago,the suit was made by a friend who is a seamstress,He makes all my superhero suits,he also made the suit for the Yvonne Craig batgirl I have in another thread,I supply him with all the fabrics needed,he also can paint,he painted the batgirl head,The box I got also several years from some website who makes custom boxes to order as you want them.The photo on the box are just for graphic purposes for the box.

the head i got from Shawn (Soveriegn Studios) several years ago,the suit was made by a friend who is a seamstress,He makes all my superhero suits,he also made the suit for the Yvonne Craig batgirl I have in another thread,I supply him with all the fabrics needed,he also can paint,he painted the batgirl head,The box I got also several years from some website who makes custom boxes to order as you want them.The photo on the box are just for graphic purposes for the box.

Very cool. Had no idea such a thing existed.

Back