Some Haulin.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got these in last week and I FREAKIN love them. I also went ahead and pre-ordered Dusty off SideShow.com. Thanks for looking!
003-24.jpg

001-17.jpg

002-26.jpg

Only spawnies make "haul" threads, that was probably the 1st tip off...

Oh how I miss their $6.99 Big Lots purchase "haul" threads...

Dude, that was a pretty short ban.

I've never been banned before. How long are you banned for the first infraction?

Dude, that was a pretty short ban.

I've never been banned before. How long are you banned for the first infraction?

I don't think I'm allowed to discuss it but lets just say the mods on this site are some pretty cool guys & gals.

Those have all been confirmed as being in development.

:yess: They will all be in my curio as well. So glad they decided to do a 12 inch version of all the Joes. I have a 3 3/4 collectio n going on but I always wanted the classic 12 inch stuff but all that is impossible to find. These are 100x better than the old stuff too.

I don't think I'm allowed to discuss it but lets just say the mods on this site are some pretty cool guys & gals.

Agreed and glad to see you back. 27 posts was just too short a life.

Sideshow really is knocking the GI Joe figures out of the park. They are with the Star Wars ones as well...but I have to admit that the Joes simply can't be beat in my own opinion.

Back