• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Stealth Iron Man Comiquette, Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a Stealth Iron man Comiquette for a good price. I also have a $25 ebay gift card id be willing to trade plus cash for either of these. Please PM me if you have one your willing to sell Thanks :1-1:

I would also like to buy a Carnage comiquette. Id prefer just the regular, but if someone has an exclusive for a good price id probably bite. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Gunmetal Iron man and SIM com

Bump to the top

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Gunmetal Iron man and SIM com

Bump to the top....really wanting a SIM comiquette new or used doesn't matter to me just as long as there is very little to no paint damage thanks!

Carnage Comiquette EX is available on SS

I realize this, but I will have money left over in my paypal account via Ebay giftcards. These are the times I wish SS took paypal. Sorry I'm not trying to sound like a cheapskate, but trying to pay for college and having a minimum wage job every cent counts :monkey2

I realize this, but I will have money left over in my paypal account via Ebay giftcards. These are the times I wish SS took paypal. Sorry I'm not trying to sound like a cheapskate, but trying to pay for college and having a minimum wage job every cent counts :monkey2

Yes they do,just get a PayPal debit card.:dunno

paypal.jpg

Back