Newsletters out...No new Buffy/Angel news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Migwit

Imbued with Mad Skills
Reaction score
(Sighs) Well, I was a bit disappointed after reading this week's newsletter. No new Buffy. No new Angel.

Not even a whiff of something new in the near future.

Bugger. :monkey2

Sighs along with you! Every week I eagerly look forward to the newsletter hoping there will be a new announcement and every week I'm disappointed. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer. With Sideshow Andy confirming that there are figures coming at least we know there will be something eventually!

Heavy sigh, but it is much easier to wait now, knowing that something is in the works, even if it is Principal Flutie!:lol

:rotfl I'd almost settle for a Principal Flutie at this point!

I'm actually keeping my fingers crossed that it'll finally (FINALLY!) be Giles. :rolleyes:

With the SDCC exclusives taking up a lot of the attention, I don't really expect to hear any Buffy news until SDCC.

Darklord Dave said:
With the SDCC exclusives taking up a lot of the attention, I don't really expect to hear any Buffy news until SDCC.
Same here, and even then I don't expect much. I just hope we get to see a couple of new Angel figures at SDCC.

I would like to see an addition to the Buffy line (Giles preferably, of course) and an addition to the Angel line.

Wouldn't it be cool if they announced BOTH Giles and Wesley at the same time! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Darklord Dave said:

I couldn't agree more. Every week for the next seven weeks we are going to see a new SDCC exclusive shown in the newsletter. That's where all the hype is headed.

So hopefully Giles will be teased and released some time soon after that.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If they show Wes at SDCC, I'll be doing the Chewie dance. :chew
No, no, no, ObsoleteMan!

Not that dance, this dance:

nmfr_do.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yes, THAT'S the dance!

I keep forgetting that there will be other figure announcements at SDCC, not just the exclusives being sold at that time. For some reason, I associate the exclusive announcements for the ONLY announcements we're going to hear about. But of course that's part of what SDCC is all about: the daily "reveal" of upcoming projects.

So, I will keep the "faith" and hope that Sideshow will be an "angel" and give us several "glorificous" announcements we'll see under our "willow" tree that will put a "spike" in our enthusiasm for all things "Buffy". Whatever. I hurt my head trying to work "Giles", "Wes", and "Cordy" into that sentence, which, as you can see, didn't happen... :rolleyes:

:lol

Migwit said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

So, I will keep the "faith" and hope that Sideshow will be an "angel" and give us several "glorificous" announcements we'll see under our "willow" tree that will put a "spike" in our enthusiasm for all things "Buffy".

:lol

Thanks for making me LOL!:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I'm thinking of becoming an immortal.

Then I won't have to worry about getting Giles. ;)

Two more days til the NEXT newsletter. Yeesh, I used to have to wait til Friday or Saturday to get the newsletter (if then), and now that I can access it faithfully every Thursday evening, it STILL doesn't come 'round often enough.

(sigh) :lol

Even though the newsletter drops every thursday, it still doesn't happen often enough! We should get a priority newsletter, here at the message boards!:lol

I always jump to the Buffy section, fingers crossed!

:lol Agree, Seaward, now that we've got "Priority Subscriber Access" on Thursdays, we want "Message Board Priority Subscriber Access" on Wednesday nights, with "Extra Special Message Board VIP Subscriber Priority Access" on Tuesdays, when there's a new Buffy announcement! :rotfl

Two more days til Thursday... :eek:

(sigh)

Back