• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yea I know it just came out and I am an idiot for not PO this one, but can't change it now. If anyone is will to d=sell at a reasonable price let me know, I am really interested. Reg. or EX

I am in Socal, but don't know of too many comic stores near me.

I'm on waitlist for EX. Though I've preordered with play.com for reg if needs be :)

yea i am on the waitlist for both but that doesn't mean anything really. lol i am trying to find someplace else.

you'll get it off the waitlist, I'm almost positive, even if you just sign up now.
With many items, I would agree. But this ain't just any item. I don't think Sideshow is gonna find a magic stock of these for a second chance opportunity, since so many folks are on the waitlist and are not going to cancel.

yea I am thinking the same. I just got the waitlist this past sat or something, and I don't think either will convert.

There will be cancellations when items are shipping. It really just depends on how far down the list you are. A few people got conversion emails yesterday.

yea i think I am going to have a little easier time getting spiderman than I will venom lol

I thought the same, but I'm getting my venom EX any day now :yess: . Though it was an evilbay one and I had to pay the price :lecture

Back