HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SPEND ON A VADEr 12" ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi,i wanna buy a sideshow darth vader 12" figure and would like to know what you think is a reasonable price?
there are some out there,but way overpriced i think.
let me know

First off I'd wait until after Christmas to buy one... prices are likely a bit higher right now (Ex selling for $350+) as people are scrambling to get one and willing to pay a premium.

About a month ago regulars seemed to be selling in the $200 range; maybe a bit less if you can get an opened one.

I'll have to say, I'm a little surprised at how high this figure has climbed, especially since Sideshow is going to be releasing other versions of Vader.

It'll likely drop back down after other versions are released... but at this time he's the best (production) 1/6 Vader in town.

I'm in the market for a SS Vader also and noticed that the price has gone up on eBay this month. I'm actually wanting to trade my Hot Toys War Machine for one. But I wouldn't spend over $200, especially with the whole Hot Toys Star Wars rumors and the fact that SS are working on other versions of Vader in the future.

I'll let mine go for $4,999. :lol

Maybe you have forgotten about the scalpers' code of not underselling someone when they are in the middle of a deal.

Edit - But then, all scalpers forget it. It is more of a guideline than a code.

Edit2 - Oh yeah. And I offer free shipping in the 48 states.

Back