• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: GG Lucius Malfoy Death-eater bust (SDCC ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynxje

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just figured I'd start early on this one. Since I'm in europe the SDCC is kinda hard to get to, but I would really like to have Gentle Giants Harry Potter exclusive for this year (Lucius Malfoy as a Death Eater). I hope somebody who's going and doesn't collect the line can help me out.

I'm hoping some dealers get some. I'd hate to miss out on this. Or hopefully Tom can get two :D :D :D

I may be able to get it for you but no promises yet. Also, i don't know how they will sell it this year. Whether open to buyers or by lottery. But, well see.

Would be willing to help out fellow Freaks, but as posted by Toe above, won't know what the process will be and if we can get more than one. GG has been asking for input from collectors on this very issue. Hopefully, they'll announce soon what their plans are. Then we can proceed from there. (If they decide one per customer, sorry.....:( ).

More than willing to give my cell phone # to anyone that would be willing to try to pick one up since this sounds like it may be difficult even for attendees. If you have the chance to pick one up for under $100, just call and I'll let you know if someone's been able to get it or not.

Will beat a planeticket to San Diego (which would set me back 700-800$). If anybody is interested, I have a spare Harry bust I will trade for a Malfoy.

Lynxje said:
Will beat a planeticket to San Diego (which would set me back 700-800$). If anybody is interested, I have a spare Harry bust I will trade for a Malfoy.

Really?!! In great condition?? Really great trade and I bet my wife would love it. Again, no one is sure how the process will work, which I will not know until the day of opening.

I hadn't planned on getting the Lucius Malfoy, but I had thought about getting one to trade for a Harry bust plus cash. So me & my buddy will be in there trying for this and the Shocktrooper.

student_toe5 said:
Really?!! In great condition?? Really great trade and I bet my wife would love it. Again, no one is sure how the process will work, which I will not know until the day of opening.

Yes, I managed to get an extra Harry a few days ago (a small online store still had one in stock) and it's in mint condition, only opened to check for damage. So if you're able to get a Lucius I'm sure we can work something out.

as you know this will be really crazy to acquire. so it is really hard to make any promises right now.

The gentle giant page went berserk when trying to order the Black Hole trooper bust and missed out. I imagine it's the same feeling.

By God! I missed out on the BHT, FINE! But there will be hell if I don't get Malfoy!!! :devil

student_toe5 said:
as you know this will be really crazy to acquire. so it is really hard to make any promises right now.

True, but it can't hurt to let people know I'm looking right.

Besides, I thought GG is putting up some advance-preorder thing on their site, and there are always the people who got their BHS cancelled who are guaranteed of this piece....

I'm almost positive that any advance pre-order will be for attendees only :monkey2

Lynxje said:
True, but it can't hurt to let people know I'm looking right.

Besides, I thought GG is putting up some advance-preorder thing on their site, and there are always the people who got their BHS cancelled who are guaranteed of this piece....

If I manage to get one I'm still up for the trade.

I told my bro to try and order it too since some of my forum member wants one. He just wants the Shocktrooper but If he manages to get one, I'll tell him to sell it to one of you guys, ......not for scalping if many of you are thinking :rolleyes:

Back