Hi everyone. I'm from Singapore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos!

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board and I would like to share my custom works with everyone. I shall do a small introduction of myself.

I'm a scale modeler and a toy customizer from Singapore and are mainly dealing with Gundam Model kits, Transformers and Macross. I have set up a small display shelve at a local toys retailing shopping mall for the purpose of selling my custom toys. I have been taking commission jobs and teaching scale modeling courses for around 5 years also. I was introduce by a personal friend of mine to visit this forum and I'm really amazed by the works of all the artists here. Hope that I could have a chance to share my customs here and also promote my services to fellow toys collectors.

I'm currently working under a custom works studio name R & S Toyz Town Design Studio. Started off by me and my partner who is in charge of sales and packaging.

URL of my site.
https://blog.omy.sg/gundamhanger/

bienvenido-1.gif

Hello, I like the Optimus: War for Cybertron you did. He actually looks like hes been in a war.

Back