Tron: Legacy: the Movie- Hate it? Love it? Talk about it. SPOILERS WELCOME IN HERE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw it in IMAX, and I liked it a lot. aintitcool beat it up plenty, but that might have helped lower my expectations enough to be disappointed in nothing.

One complaint they had was the overly done product placement of the Ducati name and logo. If they hadn't mentioned it, I never would have noticed enough for it to bother me, and it still didn't.

Another complaint was Kevin Flynn's 80's slang lines, but to me they were far less noticeable than I was lead to expect, and when they are obvious, it fits a character that has been out of touch with the world for 20 years.

Definitely worth seeing in IMAX. I loved the visuals, the costumes, the score by Draft Punk. It was very Classic Tron meets Matrix.

I still wonder why it's called Tron though, when he's never the main character.

Last edited:
Re: Tron: Legacy- Hate it? Love it? Talk about it. SPOILERS WELCOME IN HERE.

Tron already has a thread broski. :D

Re: Tron: Legacy- Hate it? Love it? Talk about it. SPOILERS WELCOME IN HERE.

It will be after the weekend.

It's in the movie section. That's where all movie related topics go now. :D

Can a mod please delete this useless thread, or transfer my comments to the proper location. You have my permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back