WIP- 1/6 GI JOE Bazooka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
just have the sculpt done so far. used the dragon george goldman head and modified and repainted it. have parts on the way. plan on using SS Duke pants and either the shirt that came with the Hasbro 12" Bazooka or just dye and hand paint a 14 on a shirt. was thinking of using the TT Advance as well. just thought i would share progress so far and see what you guys think.

000000all232010.jpg

000000all232012.jpg

DRHS-GeorgeGoldmanPainted.jpg

what a change. great job on the hair and the stash! thats tough work. i added a beard to a figure and it wasn't easy.

Very good job. I've thought about making him as well, have most of his clothes and parts in the bin.

Thanks again.
Evil- would definitely like to see your take on him.
SirGor- used milliput putty to craft the hair and stache. Recasted the head in resin, repainted.

bazooka is a no brainier for sideshow. i never met a joe fan that didnt like him.

looks awesome, man. can't wait to see him all put together. always loved the way bazooka looked.

Thanks again for the comments guys. Hope to have some progress on him soon!

Good job. Can't wait to see the final product.

Have to admit though, I was never a fan of Bazooka. Don't like sport jerseys on military guys. :dunno

just have the sculpt done so far. used the dragon george goldman head and modified and repainted it. have parts on the way. plan on using SS Duke pants and either the shirt that came with the Hasbro 12" Bazooka or just dye and hand paint a 14 on a shirt. was thinking of using the TT Advance as well. just thought i would share progress so far and see what you guys think.

000000all232010.jpg

000000all232012.jpg

DRHS-GeorgeGoldmanPainted.jpg

Wow; this is awesome, how does the 12" jersey look like? Picture? I'd use a Royce's body; it's better aesthetically but not so much economically. Do it if you can afford to do so.

thanks again to everyone!
the royce body would be ideal for this fig. but i dont really want to spend $60+ on the body alone. was thinking of using the HT TT Advance body or just an SS Pro.
this is the 12" hasbro figure that i was thinking of using the jersey from. if not, i will just paint one myself.
1526969960_f0b4abf8ff.jpg

Back