Limitless

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think this looks really interesting

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1nTN-thrUFI?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1nTN-thrUFI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I saw this today. It was pretty good.
I'm not sure if I will get it on Blu-ray, I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a repeat viewing, now I know the ending, but I would definitely recommend people seeing it at least once

7.5 out of 10

I seen this last night also and really enjoyed it, I gave it an 8/10

It was nice to see something a little different for a change

Cool concept!

My friend worked security for Deniro and his trailer when this shot in Philly.

He fell asleep one night and Deniro's trailer got tagged with spray paint. He had to go to CVS the next morning and buy stuff to clean it off before anyone found out so he wouldn't get fired, but I told him he missed out on a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to be yelled at by Robert Deniro.

"It could not happen, would not happed you ____ing mo-mo, the ____s the matter with you?" :lol

:lol Yeah it would be like Jimmy from Goodfellas talking smack to you

When De Niro was on the screen I was a bit distracted by how much he reminded me of my Dad

Saw this and really enjoyed it. Felt like scenes were missing pertaining to the dead girl in the room subplot that happened in the midde. Other than that, really entertaining

She did play a vital role, and yes she did play the romantic/love interest so I have no idea what movie you guys were watching. I love the end when he was asked to get into the vehicle and well, I won't spoil it, but it was what he said and completely owned the other major character... so sweet. That and the surprise needle in mouth trick was cool.

This is the movie people should be talking about on here, not Sucker Punch. But I love how Sweat Pea was in this. :)

Firstly her role was not vital at all and secondly I never said she didnt play the love interest I just said she didnt have a major in this, read above!

Back